Minehut's Unleashed Sale

NotKaizo

Minehut made a 85% off sale, for what? Minehut's unleashed. I am just gonna say that this sale will destroy tons of server. People paid hundreds of dollars for a rank and now its all less than a hundred dollars. They removed Ad Rewards so the chat won't be flooded with advertisements but what's the difference now? That the sale benefits Minehut and not others? Haven't they think about what will happen if they make such big sale? Maybe make a checkout code like last time for 50% off instead of 85% off almost everything?

Owner of play.hiveminez.net

⊱------------------------------⊰

Joined Minehut on 1/28/2021 (Same day I got Minecraft)

[VIP] - 3/14/2021

[LEGEND] - 5/27/2021

Discord - NotKaizo#0001

In-game name - iKaizo_

If you need any help, feel free to contact me.

I can understand why people are mad but don't understand why people don't say this for every other sale in existence. Like you could say this thing about any sale anyone has. And for the sale Minehut had last, I didn't see people complaining about it. I know it was a smaller one but still, the same could be said about it. 

Discord - tarna256

In-game name - _Tarna_

Website - https://tarna.dev
Paste Site: https://paste.tarna.dev

---------------------------------------------------------

[VIP] - 7/27/2020

Community Support - 7/8/20 | 11/3/20

Helper  - 11/3/20 - 2/21/21

Moderator - 2/21/21 - 5/17/21

❤️ - 5/17/21 - now

Moderator - 12/20/22 - now

image.png.70849a9b84e0347ce107b8e3eaee312c.pngimage.png.2111009afbd8bef10966ba9ede35a199.png

6 hours ago, _Tarna_ said:

I can understand why people are mad but don't understand why people don't say this for every other sale in existence. Like you could say this thing about any sale anyone has. And for the sale Minehut had last, I didn't see people complaining about it. I know it was a smaller one but still, the same could be said about it. 

This is different since its a sale on ranks. When there was sale for credits, people would use the credits to save up so they could keep their server running and only a small amount would buy ranks. This is a 85% sale on basically everything and its also 25% more than the usual sale Minehut makes (50% usually). The chat is basically full with advertisement now (More advertisements that when ad rewards was a thing). 

[VIP] - 3/14/2021

[LEGEND] - 5/27/2021

Discord - NotKaizo#0001

In-game name - iKaizo_

16 hours ago, skPolar said:

Legend is literally the new non rank xd

Fr, there is like more rank players than no rank lol

[VIP] - 3/14/2021

[LEGEND] - 5/27/2021

Discord - NotKaizo#0001

In-game name - iKaizo_

Well yes you can be mad at other sales but the other sales are 50% usually. Not its 85% which is a big difference. And instead, why not just make server plans 85% off? Since Unleashed changes things about servers.  And this sale in particular flooded the chat. They didn't like ad rewards because it flooded Minehut chat, why are they not doing anything about this? It's basically the same thing. Other sales didn't have this much Ads.

[VIP] - 3/14/2021

[LEGEND] - 5/27/2021

Discord - NotKaizo#0001

In-game name - iKaizo_

19 hours ago, NotKaizo said:

Well yes you can be mad at other sales but the other sales are 50% usually. Not its 85% which is a big difference. And instead, why not just make server plans 85% off? Since Unleashed changes things about servers.  And this sale in particular flooded the chat. They didn't like ad rewards because it flooded Minehut chat, why are they not doing anything about this? It's basically the same thing. Other sales didn't have this much Ads.

What's the difference between an 85% and a 50% sale? You said that with this sale it screws the people who have spent hundreds of dollars on things which is now something that is cheaper. The same could be said about a 50% or any percent sale.

Also when I was talking about any sale, I'm saying any sale. Not just online/Minehut sales.

Discord - tarna256

In-game name - _Tarna_

Website - https://tarna.dev
Paste Site: https://paste.tarna.dev

[VIP] - 7/27/2020

Community Support - 7/8/20 | 11/3/20

Helper  - 11/3/20 - 2/21/21

Moderator - 2/21/21 - 5/17/21

❤️ - 5/17/21 - now

Moderator - 12/20/22 - now

image.png.70849a9b84e0347ce107b8e3eaee312c.pngimage.png.2111009afbd8bef10966ba9ede35a199.png

On 10/31/2021 at 12:07 AM, _Tarna_ said:

What's the difference between an 85% and a 50% sale? You said that with this sale it screws the people who have spent hundreds of dollars on things which is now something that is cheaper. The same could be said about a 50% or any percent sale.

Also when I was talking about any sale, I'm saying any sale. Not just online/Minehut sales.

o....now I understand.

Every time you tell a lie, You'll have to tell a 100 more.