Can I please get unbanned???

yomamamax

My username is yomamamax and I have been banned from all mine hut servers I try to join. I'm trying to play on my friend's server and it won't let me even get on. It says I have been banned for suspected hacking, but I don't even know how to hack!!!!! I asked the owner to put me in creative, so he did, and ever since I have been unable to join any of the servers he makes. If it is because he put me in creative mode I will never ask to be in creative mode again. I just want to play Minecraft!! Pleaseeeeee unban

It sounds like your friend has just banned you from all of their servers. I don't think this is necessarily a Minehut related issue. Can you join other servers he doesn't own fine?

Joined on January 17th 2016

VIP since April 5 2017 - August 1st 2019

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

SrMod since November 2nd - 2/7/21

Patron since February 8 - 3/7/21

Mod since March 8 2021

Retired since idk when

[IMG]    button.png?t=Appeal&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1 button.png?t=Rules&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1  

If I helped or entertained you at all today, please react with a heart.

26 minutes ago, yomamamax said:

My username is yomamamax and I have been banned from all mine hut servers I try to join. I'm trying to play on my friend's server and it won't let me even get on. It says I have been banned for suspected hacking, but I don't even know how to hack!!!!! I asked the owner to put me in creative, so he did, and ever since I have been unable to join any of the servers he makes. If it is because he put me in creative mode I will never ask to be in creative mode again. I just want to play Minecraft!! Pleaseeeeee unban

You would have to talk to the server owners about this. Minehut staff members have no control over player servers.

If you would like to let you friend know the command to unban people, it's /pardon (Username)

JR.MOD  August 1st, 2019              Reports & Appeals Team Lead  ↩              MOD  October 1st, 2019

↪  SR.MOD  August 11th, 2020

• 3 months later...

Please do not necropost. 

Locked.

Joined on January 17th 2016

VIP since April 5 2017 - August 1st 2019

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

SrMod since November 2nd - 2/7/21

Patron since February 8 - 3/7/21

Mod since March 8 2021

Retired since idk when

[IMG]    button.png?t=Appeal&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1 button.png?t=Rules&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1  

If I helped or entertained you at all today, please react with a heart.