WHAT CAN I MAKE FOR MY KITPVP SERVER? || SKRIPT

MeIsSmexyMan

Hey there! I’m looking for things for my kit pvp server, I have a, PvP on/off and a temp blocks. I also just have the basics that you would need, I don’t use plugins so please recommend things that are possible with skript 

Edited by MeIsSmexyMan

First of All I think Custom Items that You Get Through Chance Would Be Cool. Custom Rare Items, and maybe a custom enchanting system? would be cool. also maybe a leveling system gained from xp u get from kills. A /stats skript saying 
Kills:
Deaths:
KDR:
Gold:
PLaytime:
Also Maybe A Way To Get Money Is Through Eliminations And Playtime? That Way You Can Make Shops & Maybe Even A /ah
Another Idea Is To Make It So That When You Die You Lose Items, But You Can Get Custom Items That Don't Drop on Death!

IGN: LastMC

Discord: LastXD#7171

On 7/2/2021 at 4:39 AM, LastMC said:

First of All I think Custom Items that You Get Through Chance Would Be Cool. Custom Rare Items, and maybe a custom enchanting system? would be cool. also maybe a leveling system gained from xp u get from kills. A /stats skript saying 
Kills:
Deaths:
KDR:
Gold:
PLaytime:
Also Maybe A Way To Get Money Is Through Eliminations And Playtime? That Way You Can Make Shops & Maybe Even A /ah
Another Idea Is To Make It So That When You Die You Lose Items, But You Can Get Custom Items That Don't Drop on Death!

Thanks! I do have a custom store system and tokens when you kill, I also already have a level up system. I should probably note that in the description as well, and thanks for your suggestion! I’ll be looking into the things that you suggested! 

• 1 month later...

skript saying 
Kills:
Deaths:
KDR:
Gold:
PLaytime:
and if ok can u make like an leveling rank so after 10 kills you get ranked up so like after 10 kill lp user {user} parent set 15 and it would go in to 16 17 18 19 20 ect pls