Jump to content
  • 0

Switching servers


Cyb3r0ll1

Question

So, I wanted to start a network in minehut so I baught a 3rd server slot and called it the main where it would send you to my other 2. After this i searched up a tutorial from minehut to switch servers. I followed all of it but then- Sadly, the command was autodated ūüėě.¬†

Is their a plugin that allows a command, or is there a minehut command. Also I want to bind this command to a NPC. So I dont want to here a response saying "Do /lobby and then do /join" I want like a hypixel switching system. Also, if you give me a answer, thank you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

As omga mentioned, a major security vulnerability occurred with the /server command. I believe the developers are working on making it return in the future. As of this moment though, there is no ETA.

  • Like 1

Joined on January 17th 2016

VIP since April 5 2017 - August 1st 2019

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

SrMod since November 2nd - 2/7/21

Patron since February 8 - 3/7/21

Mod since March 8 2021

Retired since idk when

 

    [IMG]    button.png?t=Appeal&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1 button.png?t=Rules&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1  

If I helped or entertained you at all today, please react with a heart.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
17 hours ago, Cyb3r0ll1 said:

So, I wanted to start a network in minehut so I baught a 3rd server slot and called it the main where it would send you to my other 2. After this i searched up a tutorial from minehut to switch servers. I followed all of it but then- Sadly, the command was autodated ūüėě.¬†

Is their a plugin that allows a command, or is there a minehut command. Also I want to bind this command to a NPC. So I dont want to here a response saying "Do /lobby and then do /join" I want like a hypixel switching system. Also, if you give me a answer, thank you.

Im not a skript expert but you might be able to make a script that does this ūüôā

  • Thanks 1

2020-12-04-23-49-55_1.gif.3724f1a829a773

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
On 3/18/2021 at 10:18 AM, landonhalley said:

Im not a skript expert but you might be able to make a script that does this ūüôā

That is not possible with Skript. The only way to go from one server directly to another is with the /server command and that is currently disabled. And skript can't execute player commands after a player leaves the server so you can't make skript make the player execute /hub then /join <server>. And Minehut Skript can't execute proxy commands.

Discord - tarna256

In-game name - _Tarna_

Website - https://tarna.dev
Paste Site: https://paste.tarna.dev

---------------------------------------------------------

[VIP] - 7/27/2020

Community Support - 7/8/20 | 11/3/20

Helper  - 11/3/20 - 2/21/21

Moderator - 2/21/21 - 5/17/21

‚̧ԳŹ - 5/17/21 - now

Moderator - 12/20/22 - now

---------------------------------------------------------

image.png.70849a9b84e0347ce107b8e3eaee312c.pngimage.png.2111009afbd8bef10966ba9ede35a199.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
2 minutes ago, _Tarna_ said:

That is not possible with Skript. The only way to go from one server directly to another is with the /server command and that is currently disabled. And skript can't execute player commands after a player leaves the server so you can't make skript make the player execute /hub then /join <server>. And Minehut Skript can't execute proxy commands.

Rip I figured there was a way to do this with skript since you can force players to run commands

 

2020-12-04-23-49-55_1.gif.3724f1a829a773

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
√ó
√ó
  • Create New...