_Rascal is a mechanic

Jackson85

Now we all know without a doubt that Bennydoesstuff, the wonderful manager, is indeed a robot but how does he function without assistance from others? The answer is that he must  have a handler like all humanoid robots. All evidence points to the fact that _Rascal is his handler. He has the letter r in his name which is the first letter of robot and no other senior mods have this letter in their name. He was the first moderator to be promoted to senior mod after benny became an admin which makes sense as a mechanic must always be by him to change his oil and this would get them closer together. _Rascal is also an acronym which stands for:

R - Robots

A Always

S - Scald

C - Criticyl's

A - Almond

L - Latte 

This is obviously  a reference to the fact that benny can't make coffee due to an ai bug and he needs his mechanic to do it for him. So as you can see, _Rascal is Benny's mechanic. Next time we will cover on why the entire staff team besides _Rascal are bunch of robots.

Joined on January 17th 2016

VIP since April 5 2017 - August 1st 2019

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

SrMod since November 2nd - 2/7/21

Patron since February 8 - 3/7/21

Mod since March 8 2021

Retired since idk when

[IMG]    button.png?t=Appeal&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1 button.png?t=Rules&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1  

If I helped or entertained you at all today, please react with a heart.

Suprised this BennyDoesStuff "robot" still going on 

Start your Minecraft server today for as low as £0.50/weekly for up to 4 GB of RAM! (£3.50 Monthly) and be equipped for all situations with our high-performance gear keeping your servers running 24/7

Why choose Us?
• Guaranteed 99.9% Uptime
• NVMe RAID Fast Storage
• 24/7 Hosting
• Instant Setup
• 50% Discount. Use Code: 50OFF (Ends on November 11th)

We want to ensure our customers are happy with the service they received and support. We aim to provide low-costs those who cant afford a minecraft server. No extra costs, no setup fees! One-time payment and you are good to go with our instant setup feature we introduced to ensure your server is ready to go!

Planning to make a community or a project you want to work on? We got you covered! Our servers are optimized for performance and security, so you can have peace of mind and focus on your project. Our servers are also reliable and packed with features, so you can start playing right away.

We guarantee 99% uptime and 24/7 customer support, so you can always ask for help if you need it.

Links:
https://forums.valknet.org
https://billing.valknet.org
Invite: https://discord.gg/FqSRt4ZCAC

1 minute ago, TacticalModz said:

Suprised this BennyDoesStuff "robot" still going on 

I want it to last for as long as possible.

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

Mod since March 8 2021

Retired since idk when

[IMG]    button.png?t=Appeal&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1 button.png?t=Rules&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1  

42 minutes ago, Jackson85 said:

I want it to last for as long as possible.

Good luck. Do your best!

Start your Minecraft server today for as low as £0.50/weekly for up to 4 GB of RAM! (£3.50 Monthly) and be equipped for all situations with our high-performance gear keeping your servers running 24/7

Why choose Us?
• Guaranteed 99.9% Uptime
• NVMe RAID Fast Storage
• 24/7 Hosting
• Instant Setup
• 50% Discount. Use Code: 50OFF (Ends on November 11th)

We want to ensure our customers are happy with the service they received and support. We aim to provide low-costs those who cant afford a minecraft server. No extra costs, no setup fees! One-time payment and you are good to go with our instant setup feature we introduced to ensure your server is ready to go!

Planning to make a community or a project you want to work on? We got you covered! Our servers are optimized for performance and security, so you can have peace of mind and focus on your project. Our servers are also reliable and packed with features, so you can start playing right away.

We guarantee 99% uptime and 24/7 customer support, so you can always ask for help if you need it.

Links:
https://forums.valknet.org
https://billing.valknet.org
Invite: https://discord.gg/FqSRt4ZCAC

On 7/22/2019 at 8:16 PM, TacticalModz said:

Good luck. Do your best!

You're one post away from 200. Woohoo.

EDIT:  227 now, yay.

Edited by Jackson85

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

Mod since March 8 2021

Retired since idk when

18 hours ago, Tresre said:

I had no idea Criticyl drank Almond Lattes

Of course he does

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

Mod since March 8 2021

Retired since idk when

Since you are into finding out the true nature of our current staff members, I challenge you to anwser this question:

What about the players that are no longer staff members? Are they robots? Are there even non-staff players that are robots?

Tbh all you need to know about me is that I was once the Drama King on minehut and I was a really good warzone player. That summarizes about 50% of what I did on minehut in the past lol.

::: Change: 29th of July, 2020 :::

aeogtoiata.jpg.0854bf2d5a0d9fc3fb96e95d37f9fc7e.jpg

::: Change: 10th of August, 2020 :::

I have permantently quit minehut. For the reason behind it, check this: https://forums.minehut.com/topic/19055-gamingers-official-farewell-post-forever/?tab=comments#comment-59176

Theres also my first post on this forum after I quit minehut's server (I started to only go to the minehut forums):
https://forums.minehut.com/topic/1932-gamingers-official-introductionpossible-farewell-to-minehut/?tab=comments#comment-7315

I still go to discord sometimes. Gaminger#4921
PIXELIFIC IF YOU'RE SEEING THIS YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD EXPLANATION WHY YOU ONLY CAME BACK AFTER I LEFT!
And, as a final goodbye, and as I always wanted to say: SO LONG, NOOBS!

10 hours ago, Gaminger said:

Since you are into finding out the true nature of our current staff members, I challenge you to anwser this question:

What about the players that are no longer staff members? Are they robots? Are there even non-staff players that are robots?

To answer your first question, all current and former Minehut staff members are robots. Upon becoming a Minehut staff member, the admins will create a copy of you, using Superleague's copier, and they will make that copy a robot. The staff member is then taken with the other staff members and forced to play chess for the rest of their lives. There are also several non-staff players that are robots. I will work on making the full list later but here are a few: Vocall, Skycape, TacticalModz, and AttendantFox.

Hope this helps on your journey to learn about the robots of Minehut,

Jackson

Edited by Jackson85
  • Like 1

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

Mod since March 8 2021

Retired since idk when

Ok thanks for answering my question. I totally have no doubts about those claims that are based on little to no evidence which are well justified.

Tbh all you need to know about me is that I was once the Drama King on minehut and I was a really good warzone player. That summarizes about 50% of what I did on minehut in the past lol.

::: Change: 29th of July, 2020 :::

aeogtoiata.jpg.0854bf2d5a0d9fc3fb96e95d37f9fc7e.jpg

::: Change: 10th of August, 2020 :::

I have permantently quit minehut. For the reason behind it, check this: https://forums.minehut.com/topic/19055-gamingers-official-farewell-post-forever/?tab=comments#comment-59176

Theres also my first post on this forum after I quit minehut's server (I started to only go to the minehut forums):
https://forums.minehut.com/topic/1932-gamingers-official-introductionpossible-farewell-to-minehut/?tab=comments#comment-7315

I still go to discord sometimes. Gaminger#4921
PIXELIFIC IF YOU'RE SEEING THIS YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD EXPLANATION WHY YOU ONLY CAME BACK AFTER I LEFT!
And, as a final goodbye, and as I always wanted to say: SO LONG, NOOBS!

4 hours ago, TheRustyPotato99 said:

@R2n Or are you... ? What if you're a robot as well? 😮

R2n might have escaped the admins when they tried to chase him. He simply stole the robot clone and lets it moderate the server while he is able to escape on the forums and warn the others.

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

Mod since March 8 2021

Retired since idk when

10 hours ago, Gaminger said:

Ok thanks for answering my question. I totally have no doubts about those claims that are based on little to no evidence which are well justified.

You're right, I need to gather evidence. I will try to find some.

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

Mod since March 8 2021

Retired since idk when