How to use Multiverse.

_Tarna_

M I N E H U T  C O M M U N I T Y  F A Q

HOW TO USE MULTIVERSE

REQUIREMENTS: Multiverse, Void Generator
DIFFICULTY: EASY

Introduction to Multiverse

Multiverse is a helpful plugin that allows you to create multiple different kinds of worlds for your server. Normal, Nether, End, flat, and void are a few types of worlds that you can create with this plugin.

Creating Worlds:

• Normal World - /mv create <world> NORMAL
  • Nether World - /mv create <world> NETHER
  • End World - /mv create <world> END
  • Flat World - /mv create <world> normal -t FLAT
  • Void World - /mv create <world> normal -g VoidGenerator

Void Generator needed to create a void world

Teleporting to Worlds:

You can do /mvlist to see a list of your multiverse worlds. To teleport to a world you created, simply do /mvtp <world> or use the minehut command, /world <world>. If you upload a world and want to teleport it, sometimes multiverse doesn’t recognize the uploaded world so you have to import the world to multiverse. The command to import is /mv import <world> <worldtype>. The worldtype is just the type of the world it is such as normal, nether, end, and so on. Then you are able to teleport to this world.

Deleting Worlds with Multiverse:

To delete a world, simply run /mvdelete <world> then /mvconfirm to confirm the removal of your world.

Cloning Worlds:

Multiverse has a feature in which you can clone a world to make a copy of it. It is also useful if you ever want to rename a certain world. The command to clone a world is /mvclone <world> <new name>.

Loading and Unloading Worlds:

Using Multiverse, you can load and unload certain worlds. Unloading a world makes the world not active but the world file is still there. To unload a world, do /mvunload <world>. When a world is unloaded, you cannot teleport to it. To load the world back, do /load <world>.

Require further assistance?:

If you need more help on this topic, head over to this section of forums, or join our or join our Discord!

Compiled by the Minehut Staff Team

• Like 5

Discord - tarna256

In-game name - _Tarna_

Website - https://tarna.dev
Paste Site: https://paste.tarna.dev

---------------------------------------------------------

[VIP] - 7/27/2020

Community Support - 7/8/20 | 11/3/20

Helper  - 11/3/20 - 2/21/21

Moderator - 2/21/21 - 5/17/21

❤️ - 5/17/21 - now

Moderator - 12/20/22 - now

image.png.70849a9b84e0347ce107b8e3eaee312c.pngimage.png.2111009afbd8bef10966ba9ede35a199.png

i legit had no idea how to use multiverse properly, this really helped, ty : )

Twitch Affiliate, YouTuber and Minehut Content Creator

(100,000+ Combined Views, 1,100+ Combined Followers & Subs, 20,000+ Combined Unique Players)

IGN:
[YOUTUBE] Centrect

Please don't DM me for support, go here or join Minehut's Discord if you need assistance.

• muelr changed the title to How to use Multiverse.
  • muelr locked this topic
  • muelr unlocked this topic
  • 7 months later...
4 hours ago, Moon19 said:

how to upload a world that is in my downloads tho

Get the world folder and paste it in the file manager! You cant go to it as PlayerServer got removed, but hopefully /worlds gets added back. For now you can set it as the level world to spawn in it ;D

imgonline-com-ua-resize-CNNkL1drx5M-removebg-preview.png.d6a8ae8b5eb862005fb056c21f934200.png

• 1 month later...

Spent half a day trying to upload a world via file manager, thinking that uploading a zip file was enough. Not at all.  The uploaded zip file appears in the uploads subfolder in the file manager. It needs to be unzipped there (once the file is selected, the menu at the bottom of the screen will offer to unzip), and then moved to the Home folder. Once this was done, I chose the level name as the name of my world folder, saved and restarted the folder. It is possible to switch between the worlds via Multiverse, but before that the world needs to be unzipped as above, otherwise, Multiverse just creates a new world under the chosen name. 

• 4 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, TheProCrafter said:

Is it still possible to get Void Generator on a minehut server? It says incompatible.

Yes it is. But the plugin may not be compatible with the version your server version is on. 

Discord - tarna256

In-game name - _Tarna_

Website - https://tarna.dev
Paste Site: https://paste.tarna.dev

[VIP] - 7/27/2020

Community Support - 7/8/20 | 11/3/20

Helper  - 11/3/20 - 2/21/21

Moderator - 2/21/21 - 5/17/21

❤️ - 5/17/21 - now

Moderator - 12/20/22 - now

image.png.70849a9b84e0347ce107b8e3eaee312c.pngimage.png.2111009afbd8bef10966ba9ede35a199.png

• 1 year later...