Constant disregard to Mojang's TOS and EULA

Cxtch

Hey, I'm gonna get right to the point for this. Many servers hosted by minehut are breaking Mojang's TOS and EULA. More specifically, in the EULA, it reads that " You may: sell entitlements that affect gameplay provided that they do not adversely or negatively another player’s experience and provided they do not give a competitive gameplay advantage. A competitive gameplay advantage is something that, given identical skill levels, time investment, and circumstances, can cause one player or group to perform better than another." 

While selling VIP or MVP ranks that have better loot and gear is present on almost all minecraft servers, there should still be enforcement of the EULA as this promotes a pay-to-win atmosphere in these servers. Mojang a couple of years ago has attempted to shut down these servers, so they are very aware of these issues. As you host hundreds of player servers, I would recommend that better and swift enforcement of the EULA could save minehut from any legal troubles that may arise in the fu†ure.

Edited by Cxtch
added tags eula and tos

Hello, Minehut doesn't enforce the EULA that is the job of Mojang. When sent a EULA take down notice Minehut passes it on to the server owner who then can choose comply or not. Regardless Minehut with most likely suspend the the server. If you want to make a difference report the violators to Mojang.

I will put it simple for you @Cxtch

Minehut player servers do not belong to "Minehut's global server" which you may consider as the lobby. So yea if minehut player servers screw it up, since it doesn't belong to "Minehut's global server", its their fault lol

Tbh all you need to know about me is that I was once the Drama King on minehut and I was a really good warzone player. That summarizes about 50% of what I did on minehut in the past lol.

::: Change: 29th of July, 2020 :::

aeogtoiata.jpg.0854bf2d5a0d9fc3fb96e95d37f9fc7e.jpg

::: Change: 10th of August, 2020 :::

I have permantently quit minehut. For the reason behind it, check this: https://forums.minehut.com/topic/19055-gamingers-official-farewell-post-forever/?tab=comments#comment-59176

Theres also my first post on this forum after I quit minehut's server (I started to only go to the minehut forums):
https://forums.minehut.com/topic/1932-gamingers-official-introductionpossible-farewell-to-minehut/?tab=comments#comment-7315

I still go to discord sometimes. Gaminger#4921
PIXELIFIC IF YOU'RE SEEING THIS YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD EXPLANATION WHY YOU ONLY CAME BACK AFTER I LEFT!
And, as a final goodbye, and as I always wanted to say: SO LONG, NOOBS!

4 minutes ago, Gaminger said:

I will put it simple for you @Cxtch

Minehut player servers do not belong to "Minehut's global server" which you may consider as the lobby. So yea if minehut player servers screw it up, since it doesn't belong to "Minehut's global server", its their fault lol

To add on to what Gaminger said, Minehut is just the server host. Think about it like any other server, if that server breaks eula, it's not the server host's fault, instead it's the fault of the server owner.

First Joined: July 2015
VIP: January 2020
Jr.Mod: 1st April 2020
Mod: 16th July 2020

Info:

~ Skript Developer
~ Discord: @nicholxs#0001
~ Previous names: Nichxlxs, Deterno, iHaveSkills, Retrical

Actually, The reason notch logged on was to discuss how Minehut planned to enforce the EULA guidelines to minehut servers. IF you violate the EULA and mojang find out, the player server will be taken down. NOT minehut

Default: Feb 6 2018

VIP: April 14 2019

Jr. Mod: September 12 2020

Mod: Jan 11 2021

Am a person

Hello

image.png.bd769c496f267e5b4b56b5b53145033f.png

I'm going to be straight-forward, there are so many external pay to win servers as well averaging 2k+ players that have been up for years. I don't think Minecraft is going to care about a Minehut server. Also, people need to make money from Minecraft servers some people make a living off of it, it's there job. So at the end of the day if you don't like pay to win servers just simply don't play them.

Active Minehut Player since 2016

Advanced at Skript - Know a lot about running a server 

If you need help with anything contact me @ KJPAKA#0001