How do I cancel my credits subscription?

• ThunderTiger265 changed the title to How do I cancel my credits subscription?

Cancel subscriptions in paypal.

• Like 1

Start your Minecraft server today for as low as £0.50/weekly for up to 4 GB of RAM! (£3.50 Monthly) and be equipped for all situations with our high-performance gear keeping your servers running 24/7

Why choose Us?
• Guaranteed 99.9% Uptime
• NVMe RAID Fast Storage
• 24/7 Hosting
• Instant Setup
• 50% Discount. Use Code: 50OFF (Ends on November 11th)

We want to ensure our customers are happy with the service they received and support. We aim to provide low-costs those who cant afford a minecraft server. No extra costs, no setup fees! One-time payment and you are good to go with our instant setup feature we introduced to ensure your server is ready to go!

Planning to make a community or a project you want to work on? We got you covered! Our servers are optimized for performance and security, so you can have peace of mind and focus on your project. Our servers are also reliable and packed with features, so you can start playing right away.

We guarantee 99% uptime and 24/7 customer support, so you can always ask for help if you need it.

Links:
https://forums.valknet.org
https://billing.valknet.org
Invite: https://discord.gg/FqSRt4ZCAC

Moved to Community Support

Like TacticalModz said above, you can cancel ongoing subscriptions in paypal. If you need help figuring it out, follow this: https://www.paypal.com/li/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-cancel-a-recurring-payment,-subscription,-or-automatic-billing-agreement-i-have-with-a-merchant-faq1067

First Joined: July 2015
VIP: January 2020
Jr.Mod: 1st April 2020
Mod: 16th July 2020

Info:

~ Skript Developer
~ Discord: @nicholxs#0001
~ Previous names: Nichxlxs, Deterno, iHaveSkills, Retrical

• 7 months later...
On 12/18/2020 at 3:43 PM, coolplayes said:
  1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click Settings near the top of the page.
  3. Click Payments.
  4. Click Manage pre-approved payments.
  5. Click Cancel or Cancel automatic billing and follow the instructions.

Hi there,

Necroposting, or replying on posts that haven’t been replied to in over a month is not allowed, unless the post is still relevant such as an active giveaway or a tutorial post.

But it seems like this post doesn't meet those requirements, could a staff lock this please?

• Sad 1

I'm just a known player who been playing since the 24 July 2019.

Please don't DM me for support, go here (if you don't mind waiting) or join Minehut's Discord (which is more active) if you need assistance.

• 3 months later...

If you are still having this problem with a normal credit/debit card, the solution is pretty easy. First, you have to go to the menu sign (Three horizontal lines). Second, you go to the "Buy credits" under or next to your profile. Next, you choose any of the options in the purchase credits area, and then click "CHECKOUT". You then have to go to the top right of the check out menu, and click on the little person that shows up, then click "My Payment Accounts".  The credit card or account that is purchasing the subscription has a "delete" button on it, click it.

• Thanks 2

requesting necro. Necroposting is not allowed. Do not reply to posts that were silent for over a month

Hello!
IGN✦ centralwtf
Gender★ he/him
==========================================

Owner★ Boxable, NetherBox, FishHype

Joined★ 22.07.2019

Member -> VIP ★ 29.04.2020

obraz_2021-04-08_103028.png.8fa96840c599c6ff81febf732163163f.png

🔒Reason for lock stated above

Discord - swirs#0069