Minehut recently. (What is going on)

Bradybug115

I bet you all already know, but Minehut has been experiencing many issues with its internal servers and their websites.

For a few days now, the server's stability has been worsening and as of (Friday 6/28/19), the server is constantly crashing.

If you don't already know (which you probably do) this is what is happening and what I have been experiencing.

- Server TPS is dipping frequently into sometimes 15-17. (Oppose from the normal 20)

- Commands like: /join, /server, /hub, /lobby, /msg, /friends, /friends list, and much more Minehut commands have been either slowed extremely (like 20 seconds to issue a command) or flat out do not work.

- Servers crashing and lagging frequently. (Servers are crashing and are lagging and servers will not start)

- Dashboard has been lagging or flat out broken.

- The entire network will just crash randomly, and servers will report fallback issues (even when being online).

- Chat has been muted (to probably reduce lag and stop bots)

- Many other minor issues

Recently, Minehut has been experiencing these issues. Even last week, though it has worsened over the last week or so.

I can only hope that the downtime Minehut is in the middle of will fix this major issue. As it is ruining player experiences.

Of course, Minehut is a massive server network with thousands of servers and players all running/playing at once. The main cause of these issues probably stems from the recent boost in player counts, and the amount of servers running at once.

I really hope that Minehut fixes these issues before it is too late.

If you have any comments (or anything to add) please comment them below.

That is all I have to say.

• Thanks 1

I can't wait for it to be fixed. For some time using Minehut, I experienced no problems, and it was amazing. You can't really be mad that their servers are down, most of the time, the service they offer is free. We can only hope that the maintenance being done now will fix our problems.

Just now, Dolphor said:

I can't wait for it to be fixed. For some time using Minehut, I experienced no problems, and it was amazing. You can't really be mad that their servers are down, most of the time, the service they offer is free. We can only hope that the maintenance being done now will fix our problems.

Agreed, as of now it seems as if some of it has been cleared up.