Original Servers

Vinixs

During my time on Minehut, I've come across many unique servers. There's a lot of copies, and a lot of the same servers, but every once in a while you'll see a server that is completely new. With the addition of skript a couple of years ago, the way servers are made was changed forever. Before skript, you had to do things with command blocks and scoreboards. It's much easier now to create unique gamemodes/servers with skript and all of it's addons. 

The most unique server I've ever played on Minehut, was a server called ColorControl. This server was created on Minehut with command blocks. This tells you how old it is. Anyways, you'd queue up to join in the spawn, and once the game starts, 2 teams are teleported to opposite sides of the map. You're goal is to gather materials from the item generators, to defeat the other team. I can't really remember who owned it, I just remember that he was on the staff team around 2016-2017, a little while before i joined the staff team. Ever since then, I haven't seen another server like it, not even close. This wasn't his idea though, he used a map from Here, and slightly edited it. It'd be pretty cool if someone revived this idea, but in Skript. Using command blocks now would totally kill your tps, like it did back in 2016. 

What are some of the most unique servers you've seen on Minehut? (Past or Present)

721034654735532112.gif.966bd6f1cb909ca87f1548614acb4131.gif

984d8967114f41b9e72bfd5c454fbd5d.png

achievement.png

2 hours ago, Vinixs said:

During my time on Minehut, I've come across many unique servers. There's a lot of copies, and a lot of the same servers, but every once in a while you'll see a server that is completely new. With the addition of skript a couple of years ago, the way servers are made was changed forever. Before skript, you had to do things with command blocks and scoreboards. It's much easier now to create unique gamemodes/servers with skript and all of it's addons. 

The most unique server I've ever played on Minehut, was a server called ColorControl. This server was created on Minehut with command blocks. This tells you how old it is. Anyways, you'd queue up to join in the spawn, and once the game starts, 2 teams are teleported to opposite sides of the map. You're goal is to gather materials from the item generators, to defeat the other team. I can't really remember who owned it, I just remember that he was on the staff team around 2016-2017, a little while before i joined the staff team. Ever since then, I haven't seen another server like it, not even close. This wasn't his idea though, he used a map from Here, and slightly edited it. It'd be pretty cool if someone revived this idea, but in Skript. Using command blocks now would totally kill your tps, like it did back in 2016. 

What are some of the most unique servers you've seen on Minehut? (Past or Present)

OH BOI I DO REMEMBER THAT SERVER AND YEA IT WAS MINDBLOWING

Im too bored to put here all the unique servers soo ima just put 2 or 3 idk lets see

Uhmm Jeez I can't remember the name of the server but it was a server in which you had levels, higher level -> + HP, you had bottles and you could collect elements that would ocasionally drop from slayed mobs which could be used to enchant in a tower, chests scattered around the map, open once and if you open again no items, etc...

WARZONE BEFORE THE LEGENDS OF SHADOW THE HIGHEST MINEHUT WARZONE LEVELED PLAYER

Oh GoriestSr's Parkour server based on Getting Over It. Not the most unique put oh boi was it annoying

LegendsRPG and all servers RyanDxxx did AND RESETED @RyanDxxx JEEZ

Miners, the true first minehut mining from mines for absolute no reason whatsoever server. @Draconium we are grateful for what you did.

beans, executed by the OGs, which was just a stupid server with a big mine in the center and pvp enabled.

Skyblockminers, a server that should have never existed. Stayed up too long and staff members griefed many servers to keep on 1#.

Deathban, a server you'd think it would eventually have no community because everyone would be banned after dying for a very stupid reason but turns out that doesn't happen xD

Woops might have acidentally put 6-9 servers xD

Tbh all you need to know about me is that I was once the Drama King on minehut and I was a really good warzone player. That summarizes about 50% of what I did on minehut in the past lol.

::: Change: 29th of July, 2020 :::

aeogtoiata.jpg.0854bf2d5a0d9fc3fb96e95d37f9fc7e.jpg

::: Change: 10th of August, 2020 :::

I have permantently quit minehut. For the reason behind it, check this: https://forums.minehut.com/topic/19055-gamingers-official-farewell-post-forever/?tab=comments#comment-59176

Theres also my first post on this forum after I quit minehut's server (I started to only go to the minehut forums):
https://forums.minehut.com/topic/1932-gamingers-official-introductionpossible-farewell-to-minehut/?tab=comments#comment-7315

I still go to discord sometimes. Gaminger#4921
PIXELIFIC IF YOU'RE SEEING THIS YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD EXPLANATION WHY YOU ONLY CAME BACK AFTER I LEFT!
And, as a final goodbye, and as I always wanted to say: SO LONG, NOOBS!

3 hours ago, Gaminger said:

OH BOI I DO REMEMBER THAT SERVER AND YEA IT WAS MINDBLOWING

Im too bored to put here all the unique servers soo ima just put 2 or 3 idk lets see

Uhmm Jeez I can't remember the name of the server but it was a server in which you had levels, higher level -> + HP, you had bottles and you could collect elements that would ocasionally drop from slayed mobs which could be used to enchant in a tower, chests scattered around the map, open once and if you open again no items, etc...

WARZONE BEFORE THE LEGENDS OF SHADOW THE HIGHEST MINEHUT WARZONE LEVELED PLAYER

Oh GoriestSr's Parkour server based on Getting Over It. Not the most unique put oh boi was it annoying

LegendsRPG and all servers RyanDxxx did AND RESETED @RyanDxxx JEEZ

Miners, the true first minehut mining from mines for absolute no reason whatsoever server. @Draconium we are grateful for what you did.

beans, executed by the OGs, which was just a stupid server with a big mine in the center and pvp enabled.

Skyblockminers, a server that should have never existed. Stayed up too long and staff members griefed many servers to keep on 1#.

Deathban, a server you'd think it would eventually have no community because everyone would be banned after dying for a very stupid reason but turns out that doesn't happen xD

Woops might have acidentally put 6-9 servers xD

Yeah beans was a pretty cool server. Good ole' days for sure 

achievement.png

3 hours ago, fjsu said:

There really isn't many unique servers up right now, but one that really stuck out to me is BHive, its a cool original idea, and pretty well made

Someone mentioned that to me yesterday, i’ll have to check it out sometime

achievement.png