About This Club

Kanga is currently under development but when it comes back it will have more minigames including Bedwars, ranks (hopefully), staff (if anyone applys between this time and the end of development) and more!

Server Name

Kanga.minehut.gg
  1. What's new in this club
  2. Oof csnt lac it now, so numeric is no more! kinda working on a facility themed gen pvp server lol
  3. Update on Spazz! Might be getting club soon, and it will hopefully have a custom skript. I am working on this with my friend CowCoa (not the skript) and we hope to make this the best Minehut UHC ever! Anyone can join whenever - but remember that you need 5+ players to start without an OP doing /start!
  4. I'm not going to stop playing MC though! I've got a little side project I'm working on called Spazz. It's a UHC server and you can play it now but keep in mind you need quite a few players to have fun! Let's try and get Spazz popular! Spazz will soon have a club! How do I join? Easy. Just add spazzuhc.minehut.gg to your server list or go to the Minehut lobby and type '/join spazzuhc'. Remember to bring some friends! What is UHC? Ultra Hard Core, also known as UHC, is a survival minigame where players compete to try and win. You have a certain amount of time before PvP is enabled, so take advantage of that and start mining! UHC normally has custom crafting, allowing more skill and variety to be added. You can't heal without a Golden Apple, you have to have skill, you have to have fun. UHC is for everyone! Anything else? If you want to find out more about Spazz, message me or leave a reply here. I need to know a few things like how to change the lobby so it is not just a dumb glass box.
  5. ReghhuufhjirgiejfrngggnferjnjergijjkegrrnnijnunrfjjhiefnrudewjijefrghHugguggughghvvhvhvghhvgv vhbggbghghgb. G g gg vhgh g hhguhghhhgjhjhguhghgghgvhgvhgvhgvghvghvghvhggygfttcrddxsxfbjhnfegijjegfgfgbsyncudncurfhuhihihihihihihihjvfnvsdcdbdtgffdwqalqs,aqkwmquacksjnddbshjsxjjxsdjajqwrttyuiovmmffmdmndnqwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnmabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzyeetbjbuhbygvgyvygfyvgvgyvtvgyvyghvgyvyvyggggvggubuhbhibhinjinijjinijnbfyvtfdedrdcfgybjhnmknhbtdredecbhnkml now you spamamamamamam
  6. The christmas update may be before the 25th (it probably will) but the hopeful release date will be this date, if not sooner!
  7. Just thought I shall announce this! When I'm online (server shuts down if you leave unless you have 24hr) it's called Numeric. It's a parkour and clicker-battle server and can be quite addicting (depends if you like MC clickers). If you ever find yourself online when I'm on, Numeric should be on too. Give it a try! You may like it. (Most people reading this will never be able to join Numeric because of timezones unfortunately)
  8. Currently working on the GUI, there is gonna be a nether star that is the game selector. Doing this in skript, when I'm finished I can share the skript if you guys want!
  9. Kanga is currently undergoing maintenance. This is mainly getting plugins, skripts and worlds sorted. With the new update, more games will be added. The lobby will have categories to choose from instead of the 3 minigames it has now. The categories will be Survival, Sky and Battle. Bedwars will be coming, along with Sumo, Hunger Games and more!
  10. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  11. Have you been staff before? Why would you like to be staff on Kanga? What would you do to help?
  12. Reason you were banned: Explanation: Would you be better next time?
  13. Player Name: Why you are reporting them: Proof:
  14. KitPvP won't be in the first release, but will come! One more thing left to do... work out why action announcer isn't working!
  15. Ezekia

QnA

Ask questions here, and they will hopefully be answered.
  16. No KitPvp (I can't make that map) so I'm working on Skyblock rn!