KitMine99

Question

5 answers to this question

In the future, you can use the whitelist function to stop other users joining your server. A tutorial on this can be found here.

• Like 1

Discord: thistle#1234
In Game: thistl

Minehut Community Support Member
(8/10/19)
Minehut Junior Moderator

(10/30/19)
Minehut Moderator
(12/30/19 - 07/11/20)
Reinstated
(09/19/20)

❤️

(05/19/21)

Hey there, Kitmine99! Sorry to hear that this happened on your server. We aren't able to do anything for your server in this instance, however, we can offer some preventative measures to take! There are a few things that I can suggest to ensure this does not happen again. The first is to use the white/black list function that Mcthistle mentioned above. You can read this FAQ article on the subject. This is a great way to ensure that only approved users are able to join your server. Further, you can also get the plugin CoreProtect. This plugin is great for greif protection. You can learn more about it here, and install it in your Minehut dashboard. 

Happy Crafting!

tenor (2).gif

Support by day, AD Carry when I play.

Play Minecraft with me! I am SLG Molly online UwU

Screen Shot 2019-08-15 at 11.11.57 AM.png

On 10/9/2019 at 8:03 AM, Clarifity said:

There's very little you can do about this. Considering that this is a player server and that the grief committed was not major, Minehut Staff do not have any valid reason to punish this user.

I had iron tools

1 hour ago, KitMine99 said:

I had iron tools

Still, as mentioned above- Minehut will not take action against the user as it is not a major offence such as griefing and Minehut doesn't enforce your server rules. Please take the preventive measures above to prevent this from happening again.

🔒Locked - Topic Resolved

hey gamer! unless you're Jackson then you're toxic.

Senior Moderator since July 21st 2020

- Currently leading the Recruitment and Media Team.