IP ban

rosabel

Question

A staff of mine ip banned someone....great.

It doesn't happen all the time but random people just get ip banned for no reason but...they're not really ip banned. If they login via the direct connect ip (minehut.gg) they'll be let in and unbanned, sometimes they need to restart minecraft to get it to work but yeah. even /i/ get randomly banned and I know that it's not someone whose opped that keeps banning us because I trust EVERYONE on my oplist and sometimes it's just random people when im the only one online (nobody has console but me)

look, what im saying is how do i fix this, when random people try to join my server and see 'ip banned' they'll just leave and never come back forever. I don't always get a chance to tell them how to fix it. help?

rose city STICKER

RosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaR

i code, animate, develop, UI design, learn, and adapt, as well as make servers, of course

💐Joined Minehut sometime in 2014
💐VIP sometime in 2018
💐Legend in January 2021
💐Helper on 4/11/2021
💐♥ (Retired) on 5/17/2021
💐 Moderator on 8/18/2023

5 answers to this question

Topic locked. Please do not necropost.

To answer your question Pesona, just do "unban-ip username" or "pardon-ip username" in the console.

• Like 2

Joined on January 17th 2016

VIP since April 5 2017 - August 1st 2019

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

SrMod since November 2nd - 2/7/21

Patron since February 8 - 3/7/21

Mod since March 8 2021

Retired since idk when

[IMG]    button.png?t=Appeal&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1 button.png?t=Rules&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1  

If I helped or entertained you at all today, please react with a heart.

Currently IP banning does not work fully, this will be fixed on Monday when a new update comes out.

• Thanks 1

Founder - Minehut.xyz

The leading Minehut support website. We aim to provide top quality tutorials, provide answers to top questions, and help in any way we can. Our site is community driven, and we will continue to make it better and better.

Support | 28/08/20 -13/09/20

Senior Support | 13/09/20 - 19/10/20

forums.gif.5d3db2db4a05c9465b84fa9bf0293df4.gif