Full Servers

Reason

Can minehut stop servers that are empty and not stop a server that has 5 people in it. My server keeps getting shut down when there is full servers. i look in the server list and its full of 0 players like wth man come on. do the minehut staff even care about the community!!! how do you expect to get people to want VIP servers when there servers keep getting shut down

5 hours ago, Reason said:

Can minehut stop servers that are empty and not stop a server that has 5 people in it. My server keeps getting shut down when there is full servers. i look in the server list and its full of 0 players like wth man come on. do the minehut staff even care about the community!!! how do you expect to get people to want VIP servers when there servers keep getting shut down

Your server shouldn't shut off randomly, was prob an API error or something

Update i payed for 25 slots! which is great. but now the server is extremely laggy due to hub players. 5k players just sitting in the hub and its so laggy that i might lose players from it. my servers TPS spikes to like 5 then slowly goes back and it gets to the point where i have to restart every hour. please fix the hub lag its unbearable!!!!

4 minutes ago, Reason said:

Update i payed for 25 slots! which is great. but now the server is extremely laggy due to hub players. 5k players just sitting in the hub and its so laggy that i might lose players from it. my servers TPS spikes to like 5 then slowly goes back and it gets to the point where i have to restart every hour. please fix the hub lag its unbearable!!!!

You start off with telling us to not shutdown player server, then you complain about lag? I mean, it's pretty straight forward. The more servers that are up = more lag on the servers. Also if you'd like more RAM on your server just get more player slots.

On 9/11/2019 at 7:51 PM, Reason said:

Here you mentioned your server shutting down at random moment. Before I get to that, I'll just let you know, servers with no players do get shutdown after 5 minutes with no activity.

If your server shut down at a random moment, that's most likely because you edited a file wrong, check your logs and look for keywords such as "[ERROR]". I've never heard of a server with several players being shutdown for no reason and no traceable information in the logs.

|Ex Staff|

download.jpg.af28032f9dfcfef569a01b3c5168646e.jpg - Matqx#5545

1045330945_download(1).jpg.42534e5f7de249b44b6e4fb4af0570aa.jpg - Matqx // Pro

Rules // Discord // Voting Link

On 9/15/2019 at 6:41 PM, Reason said:

You can buy a VPS for 3.5€ at ovh and enjoy playing without laggs and restrictions. However you wont have a beautiful menu. You gonna have only ssh username and password heh