SkripterMan's Developer Application

SkripterMan

• IN-GAME NAME SkripterMan
  • Previous experience if any 
    I have a lot of experience as a developer. Currently I own CareSMP which was not only completely skripted by me, but completely developed and managed by me. CareSMP used to be the largest survival server on Minehut. After owning CareSMP for several months I have learned a good amount about managing and developing. I dealt with the average Minehut users, several bugs, abusive staff, resets, crashes, and much much more. This allows me to have the experience to prevent these issues on DevilsPvP.

Market Maker. I am currently a Market Maker on Minehut, you can checkout my work here. Here I learned a lot about marketing from my peers and my "boss" @pop4959. Marketing is "the action or business of promoting and selling products or services." It is essential that a server has these skill traits or the server will die and will never gain traction.

I have practiced my skills on several servers. I have owned atleast 10 servers that I spent hours developing. This allows me to understand how something should be made. I have the ideas and experience to know how something should be and how it shouldn't be. A great issue in a server is that some features just don't make sense. If the server appears messy or unstable people will not want to engage in the server. Creating features that blend well will allow a server to thrive.
  • Have you received a punishment on DevilsPvP before? (Yes or no) No
  • Discord username (Example: DevilsPvP#6666) SkripterMan#0001
  • What role are you hoping to receive? Developer
  • Why do you think you would benefit DevilsPvP 

Patience

One of my several traits is patience. Patience means I’m able to remain calm in hectic situations or not get angered when trying to teach someone how to do something and they don't get it. Patience allows us to stay calm and choose the right course of action instead of getting caught up in our emotions.

Experience

I have a lot of experience as a staff member as I have managed many servers.  Not only do I have staff experience, I have other knowledge such as scripting and Minehut features. I have been a part of the Minehut community for 5 years now! It’s been a long time since I first joined and I have made many mistakes and learned from them. I can guide players and staff who are new not only on DevilsPvP but to Minehut. I can mentor the Management team on what is the best course of action for big decisions. I am specialized in management and development. I have been scripting for what feels like only a few months, but it has been 2 whole years since I’ve started. Time flies by fast! What you can get from this is that I am very experienced in development and management.

Diligence

Diligence means careful and persistent work or effort. Even though I know how to manage and keep difficult situations under control, I am eager to learn new ways of expanding my knowledge while growing as a person. I may not know too much about the server but I’m a quick learner while also wanting to learn the correct way.
Edited by SkripterMan

SkripterMan

Joined Minehut on 4/21/16
Owner of CareSMP.minehut.gg

VIP - 6/21/17
LEGEND - 18/12/20
MARKET MAKER - 5/6/21

Discord: SkripterMan#0001

Staff Application Accepted.

Welcome to the team!

You will receive your developer position immediately. 

thread closed.

--- AbusingNub ---

-- Owner of the DevilsNetwork --

◉ DevilsPvP.minehut.gg

◉ BridgesWar.minehut.gg

Here to lend a helping hand.