About This Club

DevilsPvP, a simple Faction server with envoys, custom items, good anticheat, and a welcoming community!

Server Name

DevilsPvP.minehut.gg

Website

1. What's new in this club
  2. Staff Application Accepted. Welcome to the team! You will receive your developer position immediately. thread closed.
  3. IN-GAME NAME SkripterMan Previous experience if any I have a lot of experience as a developer. Currently I own CareSMP which was not only completely skripted by me, but completely developed and managed by me. CareSMP used to be the largest survival server on Minehut. After owning CareSMP for several months I have learned a good amount about managing and developing. I dealt with the average Minehut users, several bugs, abusive staff, resets, crashes, and much much more. This allows me to have the experience to prevent these issues on DevilsPvP. Market Maker. I am currently a Market Maker on Minehut, you can checkout my work here. Here I learned a lot about marketing from my peers and my "boss" @pop4959. Marketing is "the action or business of promoting and selling products or services." It is essential that a server has these skill traits or the server will die and will never gain traction. I have practiced my skills on several servers. I have owned atleast 10 servers that I spent hours developing. This allows me to understand how something should be made. I have the ideas and experience to know how something should be and how it shouldn't be. A great issue in a server is that some features just don't make sense. If the server appears messy or unstable people will not want to engage in the server. Creating features that blend well will allow a server to thrive. Have you received a punishment on DevilsPvP before? (Yes or no) No Discord username (Example: DevilsPvP#6666) SkripterMan#0001 What role are you hoping to receive? Developer Why do you think you would benefit DevilsPvP Patience One of my several traits is patience. Patience means I’m able to remain calm in hectic situations or not get angered when trying to teach someone how to do something and they don't get it. Patience allows us to stay calm and choose the right course of action instead of getting caught up in our emotions. Experience I have a lot of experience as a staff member as I have managed many servers. Not only do I have staff experience, I have other knowledge such as scripting and Minehut features. I have been a part of the Minehut community for 5 years now! It’s been a long time since I first joined and I have made many mistakes and learned from them. I can guide players and staff who are new not only on DevilsPvP but to Minehut. I can mentor the Management team on what is the best course of action for big decisions. I am specialized in management and development. I have been scripting for what feels like only a few months, but it has been 2 whole years since I’ve started. Time flies by fast! What you can get from this is that I am very experienced in development and management. Diligence Diligence means careful and persistent work or effort. Even though I know how to manage and keep difficult situations under control, I am eager to learn new ways of expanding my knowledge while growing as a person. I may not know too much about the server but I’m a quick learner while also wanting to learn the correct way.
  4. Hacker names S00N autoclicking and on another topic there was a report right after me with a video of him taking out a player with the same armor and items in just a few seconds and you can hear him atacking at insane speeds.
  5. There Ign is S00N They are hacking/autoclicking and doing tons of damage https://www.mediafire.com/file/nuatdmbpx53wt8k/2021-07-31+17-12-53.mp4/file 7/31/2021 5:17 PM EST They managed to break my armor before that to around 20 dur and broke my helmet in around 20 seconds please ban
  6. The code can be found in the in-game system error. Goodluck gamers.
  7. first to find it gets 20 igs no cap, dm me :0
  8. In-game Name: Zeboss My past experiences: I have modded some discord servers, one twitch streamer someone who has around 10 -20 viewers, 2 Minecraft servers one is Rpgquests and one is my own which flunked. Any punishments: Yes i have been kicked for i think unique moving when i was trying to get out of the border with boat. Discord: My discord is Ham#3558 i check frequently for any dms or any announcements on a variety of servers. Moderator or staff any with a moderate amount of responsibility How i would benefit Devilspvp.org: I would benefit the server by keeping the server fair with no hackers or no exploiters. Another way i would benefit the server is keeping the chat clear of racism homophobia etc. I chose to apply because i wanted to support the server and have some responsibility. I would provide the players with information mostly for the people who have just joined the server and have no idea how to play. I could help with any problems the players face. I could regularly do /ad in minehut lobby
  9. Staff Application Denied. Though your application was denied, your future on the DevilsPvP staff team is still possible. For future applications make sure your application - Is detailed and answers questions clearly. - Contains important information that could benefit your application. - Is clearly formatted, following the format given in the Staff Application forum. Also applications will be denied if the user has not been active on the server, or is fairly new. Before applying again, please wait a suggested time period of one week minimum. thread closed.
  10. Staff Application Denied. Though your application was denied, your future on the DevilsPvP staff team is still possible. For future applications make sure your application - Is detailed and answers questions clearly. - Contains important information that could benefit your application. - Is clearly formatted, following the format given in the Staff Application forum. Also applications will be denied if the user has not been active on the server, or is fairly new. Before applying again, please wait a suggested time period of one week minimum. thread closed.
  11. Staff Application Accepted. Welcome to the team! You will be trialed as a Trial-Helper, based off your performance will determine your following position. thread closed.
  12. Staff Application Accepted. Welcome to the team! You will be trialed as a Trial-Helper, based off your performance will determine your following position. thread closed.
  13. IN-GAME NAME ItzmeEnder Previous experience if any I have lots of previous staff experience like Developer, Mod, Helper and lots of more! Have you received a punishment on DevilsPvP before? (Yes or no) No. Discord username (Example: DevilsPvP#6666) enderman100#1228 What role are you hoping to receive? Mod or Dev. Why do you think you would benefit DevilsPvP The server seems like it does not have many staff, so new staff member would be good to the server.
  14. IN-GAME NAME HDSuperGamer Previous experience if any I have run 3 sucessful servers 1 which was my own xD Have you received a punishment on DevilsPvP before? (No) Discord username (HDSuperGamer#6701) What role are you hoping to receive? Dev or Mod or admin or helper (wouldn't mind helping in more than 1 role what ever is needed most at the moment or future.) Why do you think you would benefit DevilsPvP Im very extremly active as shown in /baltop, answer alot of new player questions, have previous expirence skripting as a dev and have more than 7yrs of minecraft knowledge. Finally im quite adapt at finding hackers and exploits/glitches which i belive would save the server alot of time and energy in patching and also roll backs.
  15. Staff Application Accepted. Welcome to the team! thread closed.
  16. IN-GAME NAME: itsmeblury Previous experience I Have owned multiple sucessful servers | Moderator On PogMined, Mod Dev And helper On TazPvP, and tons of other servers ive forgot name of No I Have Not Recieved Any Punishments Prior To This Application Discord username: Blury#7036 Developer Or Moderator The Way I Can Help Out The Server is Support The Community With Their Struggles Help Out With The Server and giving my opinions to make it better, i will be online as long and much as i can and will give 110% to help the server become the best it can be I have Made, Rank Skywars, Custom Punishment, Tags, Custom nickname, custom chat system etc How Long I Can Be Active For: 10-11hrs I Plan On being staff for as long as i can if a staff is abusing i would reporting it immediately and if i have permission take action if someone is in need of help i would try to deal with the situation the best way possible if someone is hacking i would get proof send to owner and ban if someone is doing something wrong in chat i would warn them and get proof if they continue i would mute them for 30m 1hr etc
  17. IGN: Viswis Previous experience: been on multiple staff teams across minehut and not on minehut, been part of a staff team for more then a year, have great experience helping others and doing my job, and hope to be part of this staff team as well. Devilspvp Punishments: no Discord: ILoveKeegan#6317 Staff role: hoping to start as helper and gradually move up as a staff member. Benefits to Devilspvp: I am a well experienced staff player, I am kind and helping with other players, and I think if I were to become apart of this staff team, I can also help this servers community by watching over the server while other staff members are offline as I am active on this server and play 6 times a week for hours each day. Something to know about me: can't play on Sundays but other then that I am good to play any other day of the week, and I if I am to leave somewhere I will tell you about it so you are aware of my absence.
  18. IN-GAME NAME: My ingame name is snakk_ Previous experience if any: I was a moderator on a server called ffpdungeon, which had an average of around 25-30 players. Have you received a punishment on DevilsPvP before? (Yes or no): No. Discord username (Example: DevilsPvP#6666): poobob#9643 What role are you hoping to receive?: I am aiming for a helper/mod position, as I can gradually work to higher ranks. Why do you think you would benefit DevilsPvP: I’m online almost every day, and could help new players with their adventures and regulars with their questions, I can also benefit the staff team as there are a lot of times in which I am online but the others are afk, which means I can also catch cheaters and exploiters (of bugs).