Im OP on my own server, but it says I don't have the permission to use commands

TehTreeBranchez

Question

12 answers to this question

1 hour ago, _Z0mbi3 said:

how do you op yourself?

also how do you make a new command on your server? 

You can either use the plugin Skript or the commands.yml file to make custom commands.
To OP yourself type in /op (your username) in your server console located on the Home page of your web panel.

JR.MOD  August 1st, 2019              Reports & Appeals Team Lead  ↩              MOD  October 1st, 2019

↪  SR.MOD  August 11th, 2020

15 hours ago, TehTreeBranchez said:

I un opped and re opped but it still won't work. It shows me the commands but when I press enter it just says "You don't have permission"

Could you show us a list of your plugins? Because there are a few plugins that could be affecting this (especially permissions plugins like PEX or LuckPerms)

Breathing is a fun and healthy way to stay alive!

Recommended By 9/10 Doctors!

☭
Sharing Is Caring 

moo   🐄                                                                                                                                                                                                    

3 hours ago, TheRustySpud said:

You can either use the plugin Skript or the commands.yml file to make custom commands.
To OP yourself type in /op (your username) in your server console located on the Home page of your web panel.

3 hours ago, TheRustySpud said:

So just to clarify I go to console and type in. /op _Z0MBI3 

1 hour ago, _Z0mbi3 said:

So just to clarify I go to console and type in. /op _Z0MBI3 

Yes.

☭
Sharing Is Caring 

moo   🐄                                                                                                                                                                                                    

Topic Locked.

Please do not reply on month-old inactive threads (necro-posting).

𝚄𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍

𝔻𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕠𝕣𝕕: @𝕌𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕕#𝟘𝟘𝟘𝟙

News & Updates  Rules • Helper Application

Reports • Appeals

𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚏𝚏 𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚑𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚎 𝟹𝟶𝚝𝚑, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶

Are you sure that you're opped? Keep in mind it doesn't automatically op you when you're the owner, you have to use the command /op <username> from the console. Or do you have a permissions plugin and maybe accidentally gave yourself a negative permission so it removed your access to it? The only other thing I can think of is I'm pretty sure LuckPerms will make you give yourself permissions through it even if you're opped.

☭
Sharing Is Caring 

moo   🐄