I need help with Skripting... Again... Again... AGAIN!

Lapzzo2

Hia how do i make it so when people step on Purple glazed terracotta they get teleported to the coords 252 166 260?

I need this REALLY bad for my server!!! thanks for the help 😄

EEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE              EEEEEE 

e                        🟣[Default] Lapzzo: Joined 2nd of July 2020🔵                  eee

e                               🔵[VIP] Lapzzo: VIP 25th of April 2021🟣                      eee

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Like if I helped!

Just now, Lapzzo said:

@CoolProgrammerhelped me alot so if he could again i guess i'll put him on my staff board xd.

Is this still something you need help with?

If I have helped you out in your post or you liked what I posted, please upvote and react to my post! It helps me a lot!

Some Minehut Links:

Server Rules • Staff Applications • News & Updates • Reports • Appeals

Minehut: VIP (07/04/2021 --> Current)
Elestra/Versa Realms: Manager (12/04/2021 --> Current)

If you have any questions contact me!
My Discord: BanditEagle#2481
My Spigot Profile: https://www.spigotmc.org/members/banditeagle.935281/
My IGN: BanditEagle

yes!

I meant @CoolProgrammer helped with previous ones as well as you and @Stombiee

Edited by Lapzzo

e                        🟣[Default] Lapzzo: Joined 2nd of July 2020🔵                  eee

e                               🔵[VIP] Lapzzo: VIP 25th of April 2021🟣                      eee

Like if I helped!

hiaaaa

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Deep voice* GETTT AWAY FROM ME

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2 minutes ago, Lapzzo said:

yes!

I meant @CoolProgrammer helped with previous ones as well as you and @Stombiee

Ahh I see what you mean sorry for getting confused. I am going to try writing a skript for this but could you let me know which world/s you want this to happen inside?

If I have helped you out in your post or you liked what I posted, please upvote and react to my post! It helps me a lot!

Some Minehut Links:

What do you mean by this?

sos for the confusion

Like if I helped!

What I mean is, what world/s do you want this skript to be active in? Or is there only like 1 world in the server? And, if there is a specific world you want this to work in, what is the name of the world? (you can check with doing /worlds in-game or by looking through your file manager on the minehut dashboard

Some Minehut Links:

its only 1 world im sure, but if u mean dimesnions just the overworld

Like if I helped!

Can you try this skript out and tell me how it goes?

on load:
  set {_checkCurrentBlock} to true

every 1 second:
  {_checkCurrentBlock} is true
  loop all players:
    if block under loop-player is purple glazed terracotta:
      teleport loop-player to location at 252, 166, 260

Some Minehut Links:

Theres an error

Like if I helped!

The world is called world so try it with that 

Like if I helped!

Try with this

options:
  checkWorld: "world"

on load:

every 1 second:
  loop all players in world {@checkWorld}:
      teleport loop-player to location at 252, 166, 260 in world {@checkWorld}

Also, mind telling me the error?

Some Minehut Links:

Very weird.. Theres no errors but it doesnt work

Like if I helped!

options:

on load:

every 1 second:
  broadcast "debug1"
    broadcast "debug2"
      broadcast "debug3"
      broadcast "debug4"

can you tell me up until where the debug thing is broadcasted? (1,2,3, or 4?)

Some Minehut Links:

Oh the error before was there was no world in a periodic event if no world is given in the event (e.g like 'every hour in "world"') (spawn.sk line:8 teleport loop-player to location at 252, 166, -260

Like if I helped!

Hm still doesnt work even after that new one... Maybe its my minehut world?? Btw if its the problem its -260 and not just 260

Like if I helped!

Just now, Lapzzo said:

Hm still doesnt work even after that new one... Maybe its my minehut world?? Btw if its the problem its -260 and not just 260

I didn't change anything in the new one. I am asking which broadcasts you receive so I can debunk it

Some Minehut Links:

I didnt get any broadcast

Like if I helped!

options:

on load:

every 1 second:
  if {_checkCurrentBlock} is true:
    broadcast "debug1"
      broadcast "debug2"
        broadcast "debug3"
        broadcast "debug4"

can you tell me if you receive any broadcasts with this?

Some Minehut Links:

Im starting to think thats its the block.. Maybe make it purple concrete

Like if I helped!

Just now, Lapzzo said:

Im starting to think thats its the block.. Maybe make it purple concrete

can you add me as friend on discord? it is easier to communicate that way. My discord is in my signature

Some Minehut Links:

I did it again it give no bc

Like if I helped!

sos i dont have discord! Maybe join my server lapspeed on minehut

Like if I helped!

.. give me a second

Some Minehut Links: