Let us use LGBT+ related words in server names

YourFriendNate

Look, I get it. Words like gay/trans/queer can be used as insults, but not letting us use those words at all is a form of censorship. Me and a friend were looking to make a LGBT+ friendly SMP, but we'll have to go elsewhere due to Minehut's overly restrictive filter. Here's the name we were planning to use. I'd say 95% of the Minecraft community wouldn't see that name as inappropriate.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, YourFriendNate said:

Look, I get it. Words like gay/trans/queer can be used as insults, but not letting us use those words at all is a form of censorship. Me and a friend were looking to make a LGBT+ friendly SMP, but we'll have to go elsewhere due to Minehut's overly restrictive filter. Here's the name we were planning to use. I'd say 95% of the Minecraft community wouldn't see that name as inappropriate.

That sounds great, if you want to specifically claim that name, you could request it to be unblocked on Minehut Meta. Not really sure, but it's always great to give it a try!

I'll drop you the link: https://github.com/Minehut/Meta/issues/new?assignees=&labels=filter+request&template=filter_request.md&title=Filter+request

Good luck! ❤️

• Like 2

Hello there! If you're reading this, hope you're having a wonderful day!

Feel free to contact me via Discord (CoolProgrammer#1920) for any help.

My DMs are always open for help.

You can also message via. forum messages for help.

1604908226_ScreenShot2021-01-28at10_32_28AM.png.2646ad6be239a9d0756a99e8e15602ab.png

Also, don't hesitate to leave a like on my post if I helped you in any way.

That is a great Idea. However, people will start using the names for bad intentions, so I will be hard to un-censor them and making people do "good named" server.

Althought, Good Luck ❤️ 

Hello!
IGN✦ centralwtf
Gender★ he/him
==========================================

Owner★ Boxable, NetherBox, FishHype

Joined★ 22.07.2019

Member -> VIP ★ 29.04.2020

obraz_2021-04-08_103028.png.8fa96840c599c6ff81febf732163163f.png

I have a feeling that unfortunately more people will use them negatively than positively. You can of course request it to be added in meta though.

Joined on January 17th 2016

VIP since April 5 2017 - August 1st 2019

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

SrMod since November 2nd - 2/7/21

Patron since February 8 - 3/7/21

Mod since March 8 2021

Retired since idk when

[IMG]    button.png?t=Appeal&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1 button.png?t=Rules&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1  

If I helped or entertained you at all today, please react with a heart.