Conspiracy | Molly is my mother?

Jackson85

6 hours ago, Nightsent said:

Second half to the conspiracy: JackJack33 is Jackson85's dad. Allow me to explain...

All kids get some random half of their parents' DNA. From Molly, Jackson got the letter M. Now JackJack has two jacks, but Jackson has one. This is because Jackson got half of JackJack's name and half of his DNA.

Jackson85

JackJack33

This can be proved furthermore by looking once more at Jackson and JackJack's numbers.

8 - 5 = 3, meaning Jackson has (indirectly) a 3 in his name.

JackJack has two 3's. Jackson only has one because he only got half of JackJack's DNA.

FURTHERMORE, we can look back at the 'son' in Jackson's name. Jack - son. Jack's son. Son of Jack.

Jackson85 is the son of JackJack33.

Sorry if this doesn't make total sense. It's 2:30am. My brain tried it's best.

I would like to nominate for an Emmy.

Joined on January 17th 2016

VIP since April 5 2017 - August 1st 2019

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

SrMod since November 2nd - 2/7/21

Patron since February 8 - 3/7/21

Mod since March 8 2021

Retired since idk when

[IMG]    button.png?t=Appeal&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1 button.png?t=Rules&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1  

If I helped or entertained you at all today, please react with a heart.

6 hours ago, Nightsent said:

FURTHERMORE, we can look back at the 'son' in Jackson's name. Jack - son. Jack's son. Son of Jack.

Jackson85 is the son of JackJack33.

This could also tell us that they're Icelandic, because Iceland uses a traditional Nordic naming custom in which the father's first name is his son last name with the addition of the word "son". 

24 minutes ago, Clarifity said:

This could also tell us that they're Icelandic, because Iceland uses a traditional Nordic naming custom in which the father's first name is his son last name with the addition of the word "son". 

I am as American as it gets

Joined on January 17th 2016

VIP since April 5 2017 - August 1st 2019

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

SrMod since November 2nd - 2/7/21

Patron since February 8 - 3/7/21

Mod since March 8 2021

Retired since idk when

[IMG]    button.png?t=Appeal&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1 button.png?t=Rules&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1  

If I helped or entertained you at all today, please react with a heart.

On 8/10/2019 at 7:24 AM, Jackson85 said:

I am as American as it gets

I'm sure that's exactly  what an Icelander would want us to think...

Breathing is a fun and healthy way to stay alive!

Recommended By 9/10 Doctors!

☭
Sharing Is Caring 

moo   🐄