TheRustySpud is a robot

Nd_

I made a post about Jackson being a robot, and Rusty made a comment saying "I wonder what other Jr Mod is a robot... Heh heh" on this post. I am here to expose Rusty for being a robot.

First, If you shorten TheRustySpud, it is Rusty. Robot and Rusty both have 5 letters. Both also start with R. 

Also, at https://forums.minehut.com/profile/548-therustyspud/content/?type=core_statuses_reply&change_section=1, you can see that Jackson called Rusty cool, which makes sense since we already know that Jackson is a robot and they would probably be friends because message Nightsent sent me, we know that most of the time JMOD's are born from test tubes, and they would be the only robot JMOD's, so of course they would be friends.

Both. The Sr. Mods and Admins are robots while the rest of us came from test tubes!

*audible gasp from our area 51 roomies, the aliens*

He's a newer model. They have him as a Jr Mod right now as a part of his testing phase - gotta make sure there are no malfunctions!

This is my first conspiracy that was not made by someone else(I mean made it, the idea was from Jackson), so some evidence not not be the best, but it still exposes Rusty for being a robot.

Nd_

Edited by Nd_

7 minutes ago, Nd_ said:

I made a post about Jackson being a robot, and Rusty made a comment saying "I wonder what other Jr Mod is a robot... Heh heh" on this post. I am here to expose Rusty for being a robot.

First, If you shorten TheRustySpud, it is Rusty. Robot and Rusty both have 5 letters. Both also start with R. 

Also, at https://forums.minehut.com/profile/548-therustyspud/content/?type=core_statuses_reply&change_section=1, you can see that Jackson called Rusty cool, which makes sense since we already know that Jackson is a robot and they would probably be friends because message Nightsent sent me, we know that most of the time JMOD's are born from test tubes, and they would be the only robot JMOD's, so of course they would be friends.

This is my first conspiracy that was not made by someone else(I mean made it, the idea was from Jackson), so some evidence not not be the best, but it still exposes Rusty for being a robot.

Nd_

Beautiful, you have learned well young padawan.

• Thanks 1

Joined on January 17th 2016

VIP since April 5 2017 - August 1st 2019

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

SrMod since November 2nd - 2/7/21

Patron since February 8 - 3/7/21

Mod since March 8 2021

Retired since idk when

[IMG]    button.png?t=Appeal&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1 button.png?t=Rules&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1  

If I helped or entertained you at all today, please react with a heart.

6 hours ago, Nightsent said:

*audible gasp from me*
you made my rambling work with a conspiracy! 10/10 !

Rankings of Conspirators on Minehut:

1. @Nightsent

2. @Nd_

3. @Jackson85

• Like 1

Joined on January 17th 2016

VIP since April 5 2017 - August 1st 2019

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

SrMod since November 2nd - 2/7/21

Patron since February 8 - 3/7/21

Mod since March 8 2021

Retired since idk when

[IMG]    button.png?t=Appeal&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1 button.png?t=Rules&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1  

If I helped or entertained you at all today, please react with a heart.