Server won’t start

DogsAreCute45

Question

14 answers to this question

1 minute ago, costcofangirl said:

im having this same problem, and its still not letting my server start. ive tried to start it from both the minehut lobby and the website, but when i go to check on it, it still says "hibernating".

I think it was pure luck that @DogsAreCute45 got their server to start. Minehut is still at max capacity I think.

If I helped you at all, leave a like!

IGN: _omga
Discord: omega#1000

23 hours ago, costcofangirl said:

im having this same problem, and its still not letting my server start. ive tried to start it from both the minehut lobby and the website, but when i go to check on it, it still says "hibernating".

im having the same problem rn, it happens once every couple months. servers wont load, and lobby is muted. i think minehut is just updating their resources, otherwise idk why it happens. I just want to know when the servers are back online

10 minutes ago, ophelia_mc said:

im having the same problem rn, it happens once every couple months. servers wont load, and lobby is muted. i think minehut is just updating their resources, otherwise idk why it happens. I just want to know when the servers are back online

Think currently there are slowing bringing stuff back but there is no eta on when everything will be back. You can join the Minehut discord tho for more information on the issue. discord.gg/minehut

Discord - tarna256

In-game name - _Tarna_

Website - https://tarna.dev
Paste Site: https://paste.tarna.dev

---------------------------------------------------------

[VIP] - 7/27/2020

Community Support - 7/8/20 | 11/3/20

Helper  - 11/3/20 - 2/21/21

Moderator - 2/21/21 - 5/17/21

❤️ - 5/17/21 - now

Moderator - 12/20/22 - now

---------------------------------------------------------

image.png.70849a9b84e0347ce107b8e3eaee312c.pngimage.png.2111009afbd8bef10966ba9ede35a199.png