The Legend of the Cheese Down Udder

Jackson85

Rumor has it, that the best cheese in the world is held in Australia. In the Outback, the only thing cooking the cheese is the heat of the sun, and the sounds of the didgeridoo. This creates a fine species of cheese known as the down udder (get it, because cheese comes from milk and milk comes from udders). The leaders of the cheese world say that a sample can be obtained by bribing @muelrwith a pizza, his favorite food. This pizza has to be incredibly specific though. It has to be gluten free, with dairy free cheese, and it has to have anchovies/broccoli as a topping. Give him this and he will send his cheese kangaroo to return with a plate of cheese, for you to enjoy. And that my friends, is the legend of the cheese down udder.

Joined on January 17th 2016

VIP since April 5 2017 - August 1st 2019

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

SrMod since November 2nd - 2/7/21

Patron since February 8 - 3/7/21

Mod since March 8 2021

Retired since idk when

[IMG]    button.png?t=Appeal&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1 button.png?t=Rules&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1  

If I helped or entertained you at all today, please react with a heart.

10 hours ago, Jackson85 said:

Rumor has it, that the best cheese in the world is held in Australia. In the Outback, the only thing cooking the cheese is the heat of the sun, and the sounds of the didgeridoo. This creates a fine species of cheese known as the down udder (get it, because cheese comes from milk and milk comes from udders). The leaders of the cheese world say that a sample can be obtained by bribing @muelrwith a pizza, his favorite food. This pizza has to be incredibly specific though. It has to be gluten free, with dairy free cheese, and it has to have anchovies/broccoli as a topping. Give him this and he will send his cheese kangaroo to return with a plate of cheese, for you to enjoy. And that my friends, is the legend of the cheese down udder.

The leaders of the cheese world say that a sample can be obtained by bribing @muelrwith a pizza, his favorite food. This pizza has to be incredibly specific though. Why... why do i always get eaten 😞

I used to play Minehut I guess?
Yeah, I still watch the forums for some reason. (15/5/2023)

On 2/23/2021 at 5:16 AM, muelr said:

I don't even like pizza 🙄

Stop the cap

Joined on January 17th 2016

VIP since April 5 2017 - August 1st 2019

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

SrMod since November 2nd - 2/7/21

Patron since February 8 - 3/7/21

Mod since March 8 2021

Retired since idk when

[IMG]    button.png?t=Appeal&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1 button.png?t=Rules&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1  

If I helped or entertained you at all today, please react with a heart.