Hello.

Wolfeee_

Chapter 1:

Saying hello and introducing myself to the minehut community.

Hello, my name is Nathan and I am introducing myself for the second time. My last introductory was pretty bad, since I didn't put enough effort into it so I will definitely be putting some effort into this one. Like I have just said, my name is Nathan and I am a 12 year old kid from Canada. I live in the city unfortunately, but at the same time it's good. I would love to be in the country at some point in my life, or just living somewhere with my friends where it isn't over populated like where I live. I enjoy the city, but there is way too much pollution and that is what ruins the air of the city. I know this isn't related to my introduction at all, but you know how Tesla's are supposed to save energy and to reduce pollution? Well they create more pollution then regular cars when they are manufactured. The batteries for the Tesla's are insanely bad for the amount of pollution they create, so that what makes the air feel all muggy in my area. It's also with all the factories that manufacture so many things at once, that all the pollution is coming out of tiny tubes that get sent high up into the sky. That's why a ton of rivers and lakes which should be great to like just hang out in, are either closed or cut off from the public due to the amount of pollution. This isn't related to my introduction at all but I don't care. I am spreading the truth and you guys should also. If I have made a mistake somewhere, don't call it out. Just personally message me through either discord or the minehut forums. My discord is 'Nate🌹💰#4380' if you would like to tell me if I made a mistake. Let's move back to the introduction. Like I said, I am a 12 year old kid who lives in Canada. 

Chapter 2:

Saying somethings about my personal life.

Alright, so people say I have some time of mental issue which I don't have. People say I do have a mental issue because I can't focus on one thing at once. The only way I can focus is when I am in a quiet room just either studying or doing something I like doing, example watching netflix or just listening to music while playing other games. I am pretty emotional when I get bothered and I tend to tell people to screw off when I am pissed off. But that's when my anger get's out of control because something happened to me or one of my friends or family members. I have had troubles with pets in the past. I have a family dog now named Buddy, but he's the only pet we have. He was born on September, 6th 2018. We got him on November 6th, 2018. It all started when I was around 3 or 4 years old, when my family had a humongous fish tank just full of goldfish, little catfish, etc. But then out of nowhere a disease got into the tank, and they all died overtime. My parents knew that I was heartbroken because I loved them. Then it happened to my little sister's beta fish, named Elsa. She was actually pretty, but she died because of age. We flushed her down the toilet like all other fish owners would do when they have tiny fish like that. And then of course our cat named Smudge, who was really handsome got a brain tumor and we had to get him put down because every 10-20 minutes he would have a major seizure. He was in our family before I was even born. My mother got my dad the cat for their wedding gift. Rest in peace Smudge, I don't know what date to June 19th, 2018. And then my lizard, oh lord. My damn lizard.. my baby. I had her for around 6 or 7 years. Her name was Lizzy. I loved her so much. I would feed her every day, until she just went blind. I'm surprised she even made it through christmas. She sadly passed away on January 17th, 2019. And then of course, another pet passed away.. my sister's hamster. Fluffy was her name. She was awesome. A few nights before she passed away, me and my friend Logan were on our couch just playing with her, letting her climb on us, etc. She passed away on January 19th, 2019.

Chapter 3:

The ending of my introduction.

Alright, so it's pretty much time to say goodbye soon. I would like to say thank you to everyone who has read this far, and I am sorry that it got pretty emotional towards the end. I just had to get the sadness of my shoulders, by telling everyone what has happened to our family's pets. I would also like to thank everyone who has been with me throughout my whole journey on minehut. I've been an OG member of minehut, for almost 4 years now. Even though I just joined the minehut forums recently, I have been playing minehut for a long time. Let me just say this one thing. If someone or something passes away in your family, just remember all the good times you've had with them alright? You Learn More From Failure Than From Success. Don’t Let It Stop You. Failure Builds Character. ~ Unknown

Image of my dog ❤️DSC_0024.JPG

• Like 1

IGN: Wolfeee_
Discord: Nathan.#4380

00243044b4b99f59989b7171466e765c.png

a.png

• 8 months later...
On 8/2/2019 at 9:53 PM, Wolfeee_ said:

Chapter 1:

Saying hello and introducing myself to the minehut community.

Hello, my name is Nathan and I am introducing myself for the second time. My last introductory was pretty bad, since I didn't put enough effort into it so I will definitely be putting some effort into this one. Like I have just said, my name is Nathan and I am a 12 year old kid from Canada. I live in the city unfortunately, but at the same time it's good. I would love to be in the country at some point in my life, or just living somewhere with my friends where it isn't over populated like where I live. I enjoy the city, but there is way too much pollution and that is what ruins the air of the city. I know this isn't related to my introduction at all, but you know how Tesla's are supposed to save energy and to reduce pollution? Well they create more pollution then regular cars when they are manufactured. The batteries for the Tesla's are insanely bad for the amount of pollution they create, so that what makes the air feel all muggy in my area. It's also with all the factories that manufacture so many things at once, that all the pollution is coming out of tiny tubes that get sent high up into the sky. That's why a ton of rivers and lakes which should be great to like just hang out in, are either closed or cut off from the public due to the amount of pollution. This isn't related to my introduction at all but I don't care. I am spreading the truth and you guys should also. If I have made a mistake somewhere, don't call it out. Just personally message me through either discord or the minehut forums. My discord is 'Nate🌹💰#4380' if you would like to tell me if I made a mistake. Let's move back to the introduction. Like I said, I am a 12 year old kid who lives in Canada. 

Chapter 2:

Saying somethings about my personal life.

Alright, so people say I have some time of mental issue which I don't have. People say I do have a mental issue because I can't focus on one thing at once. The only way I can focus is when I am in a quiet room just either studying or doing something I like doing, example watching netflix or just listening to music while playing other games. I am pretty emotional when I get bothered and I tend to tell people to screw off when I am pissed off. But that's when my anger get's out of control because something happened to me or one of my friends or family members. I have had troubles with pets in the past. I have a family dog now named Buddy, but he's the only pet we have. He was born on September, 6th 2018. We got him on November 6th, 2018. It all started when I was around 3 or 4 years old, when my family had a humongous fish tank just full of goldfish, little catfish, etc. But then out of nowhere a disease got into the tank, and they all died overtime. My parents knew that I was heartbroken because I loved them. Then it happened to my little sister's beta fish, named Elsa. She was actually pretty, but she died because of age. We flushed her down the toilet like all other fish owners would do when they have tiny fish like that. And then of course our cat named Smudge, who was really handsome got a brain tumor and we had to get him put down because every 10-20 minutes he would have a major seizure. He was in our family before I was even born. My mother got my dad the cat for their wedding gift. Rest in peace Smudge, I don't know what date to June 19th, 2018. And then my lizard, oh lord. My damn lizard.. my baby. I had her for around 6 or 7 years. Her name was Lizzy. I loved her so much. I would feed her every day, until she just went blind. I'm surprised she even made it through christmas. She sadly passed away on January 17th, 2019. And then of course, another pet passed away.. my sister's hamster. Fluffy was her name. She was awesome. A few nights before she passed away, me and my friend Logan were on our couch just playing with her, letting her climb on us, etc. She passed away on January 19th, 2019.

Chapter 3:

The ending of my introduction.

Alright, so it's pretty much time to say goodbye soon. I would like to say thank you to everyone who has read this far, and I am sorry that it got pretty emotional towards the end. I just had to get the sadness of my shoulders, by telling everyone what has happened to our family's pets. I would also like to thank everyone who has been with me throughout my whole journey on minehut. I've been an OG member of minehut, for almost 4 years now. Even though I just joined the minehut forums recently, I have been playing minehut for a long time. Let me just say this one thing. If someone or something passes away in your family, just remember all the good times you've had with them alright? You Learn More From Failure Than From Success. Don’t Let It Stop You. Failure Builds Character. ~ Unknown

Image of my dog ❤️DSC_0024.JPG

Very cute dog my friend 😄

• Like 1

721034654735532112.gif.966bd6f1cb909ca87f1548614acb4131.gif

984d8967114f41b9e72bfd5c454fbd5d.png

achievement.png

• filr locked this topic