6 Year Anniversarry

Alfoe

Well this is quite the big pog, I don't know the exact date because I don't know about you but I don't tend to jot down the exact dates of which I join servers especially when im a little kid but It has been approx 6 years since my original Minehut join date on one of my old accounts, It has been a wild ride and i am waiting for the day (If its still around) that I can say I've played Minehut for a decade danm i'll be nearly 20 then thats weird to think. Anyway thank you for all the good and bad memories the ups and downs the bans and unbans and the staff for being cool and everyone if met for usually- being cool :))

Joined Minehut Dec 2014 / Jan 2015

Accounts:

[LEGEND] iiAiden Lost Access)            
                                                                                        [VIP] Alfoe
                                                                                        [VIP] AttendantFox

crafnn

before people come at me, I know it wasnt called Minehut and it was VASTLY different but just shush its the same server

Accounts:

[VIP] Alfoe
                                                                                        [VIP] AttendantFox

crafnn

Oh wow 6 years nice. It's only been like 1.5 years since my first join to Minehut and around a year since I joined the Minehut Discord. Congrats 

Discord - tarna256

In-game name - _Tarna_

Website - https://tarna.dev
Paste Site: https://paste.tarna.dev

---------------------------------------------------------

[VIP] - 7/27/2020

Community Support - 7/8/20 | 11/3/20

Helper  - 11/3/20 - 2/21/21

Moderator - 2/21/21 - 5/17/21

❤️ - 5/17/21 - now

Moderator - 12/20/22 - now

---------------------------------------------------------

image.png.70849a9b84e0347ce107b8e3eaee312c.pngimage.png.2111009afbd8bef10966ba9ede35a199.png

20 hours ago, Untreated said:

Congratulations!

14 hours ago, _Tarna_ said:

Oh wow 6 years nice. It's only been like 1.5 years since my first join to Minehut and around a year since I joined the Minehut Discord. Congrats 

15 hours ago, tigero9 said:

👏

Thank you all 🙂

Accounts:

[VIP] Alfoe
                                                                                        [VIP] AttendantFox

crafnn