mute appeal

chusk_person

i was uted for spam 5 times on the minhut server for things like spam and caps and i am responsable but i really dont want theses mutes on my record and can i get a mute clear? i will stop advertising altogether but i really love the minehut server and want to apply for staff some time but dont want to be held back by there mutes. so pelase can i have someone consider giving me a mute clear?

Hello, there is no way for your punishments to be cleared from your account history. Certain punishments such as your mutes can be overlooked when applying for staff, it just depends on what you were punished for.

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

Discord » noah.#9763 (816117060315643937)

struggle, it's cute 

Join  » November 2014

Minehut Staff Team » 2016 - 2017

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

3 minutes ago, Noah said:

Hello, there is no way for your punishments to be cleared from your account history. Certain punishments such as your mutes can be overlooked when applying for staff, it just depends on what you were punished for.

dang ok thanks 😞

Not the right place for appeals.

Graphic Designer - Skript Developer - Professional Builder - Content Creator

Been on Minehut since January 2018. Throughout my time here I've mastered the skills you see above. I make free logos, banners, and server art for users on Minehut. I'm a proficient Skript developer. I'm also really good at building, you can see my portfolio by clicking here. Feel free to say hi if you see me somewhere 🙂

Amethyst Studios Discord

2 hours ago, Minehut said:

That leads to image.thumb.png.12266170f62951523963623fdd98d684.png

Graphic Designer - Skript Developer - Professional Builder - Content Creator

Been on Minehut since January 2018. Throughout my time here I've mastered the skills you see above. I make free logos, banners, and server art for users on Minehut. I'm a proficient Skript developer. I'm also really good at building, you can see my portfolio by clicking here. Feel free to say hi if you see me somewhere 🙂

Amethyst Studios Discord

39 minutes ago, farwl said:

That leads to image.thumb.png.12266170f62951523963623fdd98d684.png

Frick how did i do that

Founder - Minehut.xyz

The leading Minehut support website. We aim to provide top quality tutorials, provide answers to top questions, and help in any way we can. Our site is community driven, and we will continue to make it better and better.

Support | 28/08/20 -13/09/20

Senior Support | 13/09/20 - 19/10/20

forums.gif.5d3db2db4a05c9465b84fa9bf0293df4.gif

Hello, please make an appeal here and not in this subforum. 

🔒 Incorrect Channel Usage

hey gamer! unless you're Jackson then you're toxic.

Senior Moderator since July 21st 2020

- Currently leading the Recruitment and Media Team.

• muelr locked this topic