wheres the restart button

farwl

michael could grow his beard down to his knees but we still wouldn't have a restart button

• Like 1

Graphic Designer - Skript Developer - Professional Builder - Content Creator

Been on Minehut since January 2018. Throughout my time here I've mastered the skills you see above. I make free logos, banners, and server art for users on Minehut. I'm a proficient Skript developer. I'm also really good at building, you can see my portfolio by clicking here. Feel free to say hi if you see me somewhere 🙂

Amethyst Studios Discord

7 hours ago, Bear said:

Restart buttons aren't how MC servers work......
You stop it, then start it 

You literally described word for word what a "Restart" is. 

Its completely possible to have a restart button.

1. A restart button would stop and start your server automatically, without you having to wait for it to stop. (Sometimes this can take time)
  2. This can also prevent issues caused when starting the server before it completely stops.

Been on Minehut since January 2018. Throughout my time here I've mastered the skills you see above. I make free logos, banners, and server art for users on Minehut. I'm a proficient Skript developer. I'm also really good at building, you can see my portfolio by clicking here. Feel free to say hi if you see me somewhere 🙂

Amethyst Studios Discord

2 minutes ago, Farwl said:

1. A restart button would stop and start your server automatically, without you having to wait for it to stop. (Sometimes this can take time)
  2. This can also prevent issues caused when starting the server before it completely stops.

Try suggesting this in the Features side of the suggestions category here: https://forums.minehut.com/forum/21-features/

╔═════════════ ∘◦ ✾ ◦∘ ══════════════╗

Wasting time on minehut since 2016

╚═════════════ ∘◦ ❈ ◦∘ ══════════════╝

(not anymore lol) Support since 7/3/2019

🏆 Achievements 🏆
Top Monthly Contributor | July
100 Forum Posts | 7/12/2019

1 hour ago, Inadequately said:

Try suggesting this in the Features side of the suggestions category here: https://forums.minehut.com/forum/21-features/

Been suggested dozens of times on the old forums, and I have suggested it on the new forums but as you can clearly see. There's not restart button.

Amethyst Studios Discord

4 hours ago, Farwl said:

Been suggested dozens of times on the old forums, and I have suggested it on the new forums but as you can clearly see. There's not restart button.

They ain't going to add it, as you said, this has been suggested many times, they most likely have a reason for not adding it. 

2019-06-25_16.49.00.png

2019-06-25_18.13.26.png

2019-06-25_16.42.21.png

1 hour ago, Bear said:

They ain't going to add it, as you said, this has been suggested many times, they most likely have a reason for not adding it. 

There hasn't been a real response yet. Thats the complete and whole point of this post.

Edited by Farwl

Amethyst Studios Discord