/join command

x_nerimaye_x

Question

8 answers to this question

20 minutes ago, PandaChan said:

Usually when doing it via the lobby you might have to wait a minute and then do the command again.

If the server is able to start via the panel it should be able to start via the lobby as well.

Hello! Thanks for the answer. I have just tried this and kept an eye on the server's activity status, but after saying I am being sent to my server, I am getting "Could not connect to a default or fallback server, please try again later: io.netty.channel.AbstractChannel$AnnotatedConnectException" in the Minecraft chat. Do you know what could be causing this?

2020-05-25_16.16.05.png

15 minutes ago, PandaChan said:

You could try checking the lastest.log in the file manager for errors (panel > file manager > logs > latest.log)

The errors are pretty straightforward but I'll be more than happy to check them out, just copy paste them into pastebin.com if you don't understand them.

It may just be that I don't know what I am looking for (I'm not very knowledgeable on code and things) but I cannot find anything that seems to be related to the issue.

Edit: I have tried joining and looking straight at the logs folder, refreshing it and looking again, and it appears to be that the server is not even registering the fact that I am trying to join.

Edited by x_nerimaye_x

12 minutes ago, PandaChan said:

Just look for any errors, if there an issue then there should be an error.

Thank you. There were errors, so I have removed the plugins that were causing them and some other plugins that I don't need. Trying again, the server doesn't even appear to be registering the fact that I am trying to join and I am getting the same message

Edit: so, it seems to be working, kind of. the server is coming online with the /join command, but once it is online I am having to relog and do /join again to be taken to the server. At least it is working now. Thanks for the help!

Edited by x_nerimaye_x

🔐 Topic locked.

Please do not reply on threads that have been inactive for over a month.

Discord - tarna256

In-game name - _Tarna_

Website - https://tarna.dev
Paste Site: https://paste.tarna.dev

---------------------------------------------------------

[VIP] - 7/27/2020

Community Support - 7/8/20 | 11/3/20

Helper  - 11/3/20 - 2/21/21

Moderator - 2/21/21 - 5/17/21

❤️ - 5/17/21 - now

Moderator - 12/20/22 - now

---------------------------------------------------------

image.png.70849a9b84e0347ce107b8e3eaee312c.pngimage.png.2111009afbd8bef10966ba9ede35a199.png