Wolfeee_ | Simple Captcha Skript (Haven't Tested!)

Wolfeee_

Simple Captcha Skript...

What does it do?:
- This skript should prevent most bots, but it can still easily be bypassed as it is not strongly coded.
- This makes it so, people will not do anything stupid like spamming the chat and being obviously obnoxious and toxic towards others.

How to set it up!:
Okay, to setup this skript as you may have seen in my last skript you need to navigate back to the script folder. You then need to add the file into the folder itself, and paste the skript into it. Once you paste it in, go back to your game. Also, you must name the file "filenamehere.sk" (include the .sk because it wont save if you don't add the .sk at the end) and then go back into your game. You will need to do /sk reload <filenamehere>.sk then you should be good to go. Rejoin the server, and it should hopefully work. Like I said, I have not tested it. To make staff members bypass the captcha, add the following permission to the rank: captcha.bypass

IGN: Wolfeee_
Discord: Nathan.#4380

00243044b4b99f59989b7171466e765c.png

a.png

Hey there! By reading the skript, I believe it would work wonders. I'd imagine most bots would be able to read for a Captcha chat message though, so I would experiment with putting the integer on a bossbar or sidebar instead. If you want to go even farther, put the number on a sign and teleport the player to it. Bots would have a super fun time trying, but not succeeding, in getting that number.

Capture.PNG.3810aa656f0ae5a4a06ad625e2b40c5f.PNG

On 4/19/2020 at 10:26 PM, Elektrodes said:

Hey there! By reading the skript, I believe it would work wonders. I'd imagine most bots would be able to read for a Captcha chat message though, so I would experiment with putting the integer on a bossbar or sidebar instead. If you want to go even farther, put the number on a sign and teleport the player to it. Bots would have a super fun time trying, but not succeeding, in getting that number.

@Elektrodes How would I send a action bar to a player?

IGN: Wolfeee_
Discord: Nathan.#4380

00243044b4b99f59989b7171466e765c.png

a.png

4 hours ago, Wolfeee_ said:

@Elektrodes How would I send a action bar to a player?

Hey! I'm glad you're interested in figuring this out. This is the way I'd do it, but if you wanna take your own spin on it feel free!

on join:
	if player doesn't have permission "captcha.bypass":
    	set {captcha::%player's uuid%} to true
        set {_integer} to a random integer between 1 and 5000:
        set action bar of player to "&b&o/captcha %{_integer}%" to player

I believe this type of action bar would work, I haven't tested it out though. I would set them to local variables like {_integer} so the integer doesn't change as another player logs on. Hope it helps!

Edited by Elektrodes

Capture.PNG.3810aa656f0ae5a4a06ad625e2b40c5f.PNG

2 hours ago, Elektrodes said:

on join:
	if player doesn't have permission "captcha.bypass":
    	set {captcha::%player's uuid%} to true
        set {_integer} to a random integer between 1 and 5000:
        set action bar of player to "&b&o/captcha %{_integer}%" to player

You can do something like this instead 🙂

set {_e} to random 5 char string from charset `a-zA-Z0-9`

Support  July 29, 2020 → November 3, 2020

► Helper November 3, 2020 → February 22, 2021

► Moderator February 22, 2021 → May 17, 2021

I might not always respond to forum dms, however I am always contactable on discord (mig#0069)

Screen Shot 2020-03-20 at 5.23.33 pm.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/15/2020 at 5:09 AM, Wolfeee_ said:

Simple Captcha Skript...

What does it do?:
- This skript should prevent most bots, but it can still easily be bypassed as it is not strongly coded.
- This makes it so, people will not do anything stupid like spamming the chat and being obviously obnoxious and toxic towards others.

How to set it up!:
Okay, to setup this skript as you may have seen in my last skript you need to navigate back to the script folder. You then need to add the file into the folder itself, and paste the skript into it. Once you paste it in, go back to your game. Also, you must name the file "filenamehere.sk" (include the .sk because it wont save if you don't add the .sk at the end) and then go back into your game. You will need to do /sk reload <filenamehere>.sk then you should be good to go. Rejoin the server, and it should hopefully work. Like I said, I have not tested it. To make staff members bypass the captcha, add the following permission to the rank: captcha.bypass

Also, you could use "kick player due to "&c&oWrong Captcha Code! &7(&b&oRejoin with the IP servernamehere.minehut.gg to redo the captcha!&7" and not "make console execute command "kick %player% &c&oWrong Captcha Code! &7(&b&oRejoin with the IP servernamehere.minehut.gg to redo the captcha!&7)"

I'm just a known player who been playing since the 24 July 2019.

Please don't DM me for support, go here (if you don't mind waiting) or join Minehut's Discord (which is more active) if you need assistance.