Server Name

Calendar.minehut.gg
  1. What's new in this club
  2. A P P L I C A T I O N W R I T I N G G U I D E Requirements: • At least 8 hours playtime overall - users need to know what they're doing and have a sense of loyalty. • Above the required age of 15 - we believe this is a good age to find the most matured users. • A clean punishment history - punishments issued within the last 7 days will be accounted for. What do we look for in an application? Our main objective when reviewing applications is finding the right users for the job. There are multiple components that need to be fulfilled when applying and it's our responsibility to p
  3. 1. Minecraft IGN: kiWiequus 2. Timezone: IST 3. Age: 14 4. What is your discord?: justKiwi#4545 5. Do you have a working microphone? Yes 6. Are you multilingual? Yes i speak english and hindi Gameplay Questions: 7. Are you active on our server / server socials? If so how much time do you spend each day? Yes i spend 3 - 4 hours on minehut 8. Do you plan on prioritizing this server over others, if so what made you want to? No 9. Have you ever been punished on previous servers? If so state the punishment + reason. No i haven't been punish
  4. [JR.MOD] Application Process Welcome to the application process section. The server we've produced expects the highest quality staff members that we can find. We have multiple stages you must go through in order to get your Trial Phase being Junior Moderator. We don't just let people in off just an application as we believe it's important to further inspect the individual applying to make sure they're going to be a good fit for our staff team. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ What is "The Process" ? You're application will be reviewed under ou
  5. [JR.MOD] WRITING GUIDE Below you you can find a forecast of tips for you to implement into your application. Following this section should give you an advantage over other applicants who did not follow this guideline. We would advise you to read through this section and our other sections before applying for Jr Mod. For any queries relating to this please feel free to message me on discord - @Chilkins#0001 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ What do we expect from your application? We would like you to spend a wealthy length of time working on t