Can't Upload Singleplayer World

BiggieYT

Question

Hello!

Whenever I select my zip file and the upload is complete, an error message pops up saying "error uploading file! undefined". The file was originally New Survival.zip, but after that failed to upload I changed it to newsurvival.zip hoping the capitals and spaces were the problem. This didn't fix anything. Anyone know what the problem is??

-BiggieYT

Edited by BiggieYT

4 answers to this question

Dont use capitals or spaces in name

you can backup worlds using command:  /dl world <world name>

Uploading a world:
*Name example*: `world_light or light, use _ for space and no caps, NOT world light or Light`
**zip** the world folder..then
**Option 1.** use *world settings* to upload zip file and your world will be in */worlds*
(make sure server is running while uploading and someone is online so dont go in **hibernation**)
**Option 2.** upload zipped world folder to a data site i.e (**www.file.io** or **other**) copy *link*..
then ingame chat type `/ul world <world name> <link>`
**i.e** `/ul world wonder https://file.io/UWiZBg
You can use and see in */worlds*, no saving or restarting needed.. with prefix `ul_<NAME>` - (restart server if don't show).
If you use *multiverse* it wont show until you **import** the world `/mv import <world name> normal`
Extra: uploading a *schematics*.. use **option 2** but dont need to be a zipped file. `/ul schematic <name.schematic/schem> <link>`
**i.e** `/ul schematic test.schematic https://file.io/UWiZBg

To make it a default world: in server properties in level name. add name of world u want as default

This isn't working for me- I'm still getting "error uploading file! undefined". its really annoying and were transferring from realms because realms was also very laggy. I tried both of your suggestions and nothing worked. Any more help on this would be appreciated. Thanks!