Heya Everyone

Hello everyone,

I'm Darmeus, although my real name is Gregory, Darmeus is my newest of the many Minecraft names, I have had over the past years of playing Minecraft, I'm not actually new to Minehut, I've been with Minehut over the years. I've left Minehut and returned many times, I was here just before Luke took over Minehut, I was hear when Trent was hired onto Minehut,..etc. I've seen this community change, sometimes for the better and sometimes, not so much. A little bit about myself, I'm a lover of programming, I like playing Minecraft, I like learning new things and I like to have fun. I'm 22 years of age, I enjoy playing Minecraft for its creative atmosphere. 

On 6/19/2019 at 7:25 PM, Darmeus said:

Hello everyone,

I'm Darmeus, although my real name is Gregory, Darmeus is my newest of the many Minecraft names, I have had over the past years of playing Minecraft, I'm not actually new to Minehut, I've been with Minehut over the years. I've left Minehut and returned many times, I was here just before Luke took over Minehut, I was hear when Trent was hired onto Minehut,..etc. I've seen this community change, sometimes for the better and sometimes, not so much. A little bit about myself, I'm a lover of programming, I like playing Minecraft, I like learning new things and I like to have fun. I'm 22 years of age, I enjoy playing Minecraft for its creative atmosphere. 

Welcome to the club! secret handshake fist bump GIF by TipsyElves.com

2019-06-25_16.49.00.png

2019-06-25_18.13.26.png

2019-06-25_16.42.21.png