Is there a way to revert to an old save?

thejulian139

Question

6 answers to this question

23 hours ago, thejulian139 said:

Recently, my server was griefed, and I was wondering if there was anyway to restore the server onto an old save file. 

Thanks

Hey! I'm sorry your server was griefed, what unregistration said is true, if you the world downloaded you can reupload that world. In addition if you had coreprotect installed before the server was griefed you can rollback changes using that plugin.

• Sad 1

On 12/1/2019 at 9:07 PM, thejulian139 said:

Recently, my server was griefed, and I was wondering if there was anyway to restore the server onto an old save file. 

Thanks

The same thing happened to me right now, and it saved after it was griefed.  Me and my friends spent so long on this server and it was the only way I could remember a friend I lost, and one I haven't talked to in so long. 

image.png

Hi DaRealSimp,

Kindly avoid responding to posts that have been inactive for more than a month. We highly discourage necroposting. If you would like some help, you're more than welcome to create a new post in the forum or message in the community help channels within our official Discord server. This thread will now be locked. 

Thanks for your understanding.

This post belongs in the Community Support category, so please make sure to post in the correct place next time!

Moved to Community Support

Discord: thistle#1234
In Game: thistl

Minehut Community Support Member
(8/10/19)
Minehut Junior Moderator

(10/30/19)
Minehut Moderator
(12/30/19 - 07/11/20)
Reinstated
(09/19/20)

❤️