Minehut Servers Have A Daily Time Limit??

JustAChickenBoi

The Extra Safe plan was removed. The new cheapest plan is 400 credits per month. So vote for 40 days, and then buy the 24/7 custom plan.

No rank - 2017-2021

Minehut Tester - 2021-2023

Minehut Volunteer Moderator - 2023-Current

Report a player/server: Report Player / Server

Create a support ticket: Submit a request

Did I help you? If so, feel free to give me a like!

can't even access anything inside my minehut server, i want to download my world file and find a new minecraft hosting site but I can't even access my minehut server because it wont activate and I can't manage it because it's hibernating. i just want to access my server yet I can't even do that because it's hibernating? wtf is that minehut plz fix

You cant access your server while its hibernating as your files are compressed and sent to another server to store it.

No rank - 2017-2021

4 hours ago, 324r9rdj said:

What would be my time limit for playing on the server if I buy a plan such as the standard/pro plan ($6-12)? The 24/7 openness is stated, but the other two plans' time limit isn't stated. 

Any paid plan removes the time limit. 24/7 means it wont shutdown if no one is on.

No rank - 2017-2021

Just wanted to chat about the whole two-hour server limit thing. I get it might be hard to change, but it's not really working for most players.

I get that Minehut's been running in the red for a while. I mean, free hosting isn't exactly a money-maker. So, here's a thought – what if you try out some new ways to make money? Stick in a few more ads in the panel or maybe tweak the prices for ranks/plans just a bit. As long as it doesn't mess with the player vibe, you know?

And about ads, what if we toss a few into the lobbies? Could be an easy way to bring in some extra cash without annoying the players. If you still want the time limit, please make it atleast 8 hours, it's a decent amount.

Just my take, but I think it's worth checking out. Don't want to see Minehut losing players and going bust. Let's fix this before it becomes a mess.

3 hours ago, Lexc said:

Just wanted to chat about the whole two-hour server limit thing. I get it might be hard to change, but it's not really working for most players.

I get that Minehut's been running in the red for a while. I mean, free hosting isn't exactly a money-maker. So, here's a thought – what if you try out some new ways to make money? Stick in a few more ads in the panel or maybe tweak the prices for ranks/plans just a bit. As long as it doesn't mess with the player vibe, you know?

And about ads, what if we toss a few into the lobbies? Could be an easy way to bring in some extra cash without annoying the players. If you still want the time limit, please make it atleast 8 hours, it's a decent amount.

Just my take, but I think it's worth checking out. Don't want to see Minehut losing players and going bust. Let's fix this before it becomes a mess.

Just wanted to say its 4 hours, not 2. They've increased it recently.

• Thanks 1

No rank - 2017-2021

23 minutes ago, DuckyProgrammer said:

Just wanted to say its 4 hours, not 2. They've increased it recently.

Oh, my bad! Thanks for the heads up on the 4 hours – good to know they've made some changes. But still, seems like it might not be hitting the sweet spot for most players, you know?

Anyway, about the revenue thing, reckon it's worth giving a shot? Adding a few more ads or tweaking the prices could be a win-win without messing up the player experience. Just thinking out loud here.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/29/2023 at 4:22 AM, DuckyProgrammer said:

Free servers have 2 hours per day resetting at 1 AM PST.

2 hours. 2 hours unless you pay. What the hell is this.
Minehut makes a (extremely low) ad limit which already made more people buy the plans
Minehut also limits players and makes the server lag a lot if it reaches the set 10 players unless you, of course, pay
NOW THIS?

1 hour ago, bahahabababababaa said:

2 hours. 2 hours unless you pay. What the hell is this.
Minehut makes a (extremely low) ad limit which already made more people buy the plans
Minehut also limits players and makes the server lag a lot if it reaches the set 10 players unless you, of course, pay
NOW THIS?

As Ducky previously mentioned, Minehut has Increased the time limit to 4 hours per day, this change was made recently, the reason for the ad limit is to prevent the amount of spam in chat, if people had an unlimited ad limit chat would be flooded on a daily basis from advertisements, these changes were made to better manage the way our advertisement system works. 

For the player limit, whilst free servers are capped at 10 players, upgrading to any plan allows you to set an unlimited playercount. 

image.thumb.png.4752defb7b0c7a123e23b09d58369cc5.png

Discord - Stephen090704

In-Game Name - SolarStephen

---------------------------------------------------------

Tester - 2021/2022

Moderator - 28/05/2023

---------------------------------------------------------
Report player/server:
Report here.
Create a support ticket: Submit a request.

• 4 weeks later...