KeepInventory won’t turn off

classiccharco

Question

5 answers to this question

6 hours ago, Creeper1841 said:

Any possibilities that a plugin may influence this?

I presume you're trying to execute /gamerule KeepInventory False (Remember every world has its own gamerules)
Could you perhaps send a list of plugins?

No plugins I know of does that to the gamerules, unless he personally skripted one in.

7 hours ago, classiccharco said:

I have tried many attempts at turning off KeepInventory via commands and plugins both as an OP and without. I can’t figure out how to turn off KeepInventory.

Are you doing /gamerule KeepInventory off? Just to be sure, not some other type of command.

Minehut VIP

7/24/19 - Now

Support team member

10/06/2019 - 02-14-2020

Appeal suspensions here                                    Report rule-breakers here                                       Read the rules here

Been playing minehut ever since 2016-17

Boit.png.63027370e8a99b78e907daa410c83600.png

On 10/20/2019 at 9:49 PM, RunAwayz said:

No plugins I know of does that to the gamerules, unless he personally skripted one in.

Are you doing /gamerule KeepInventory off? Just to be sure, not some other type of command.

Yeah that’s what I’m using and it registers the command and says keepinventory is set to false and then when you die you still keep your items. I’ve tried working around with essentials and permissions to different ranks but that didn’t work either.

On 10/20/2019 at 3:16 PM, Creeper1841 said:

Any possibilities that a plugin may influence this?

I presume you're trying to execute /gamerule KeepInventory False (Remember every world has its own gamerules)
Could you perhaps send a list of plugins?

My plugins are:

bettersleeping, discordsrv, essentials, essentialschat, openinv, permissionsEx, skript, vault, worldedit

and yes that is the command I’ve tried using

Essentials has a feature where people with the permission essentials.keepinv (pretty sure that's the permission node, but look it up just in case that doesn't work.) don't drop their items. To remove it, just add the permission -essentials.keepinv to any players that have essentials keepinv enabled (opped people).

[VIP] 2019

[JR.MOD] 10/29/2019

[MOD] 12/30/2019

nerd3.png

ok.png

sure.png

q.png