A plugin doesn't work..

CoolAlex4734

Question

Hi Everyone! I was just in the process of making a gen server, but I can't seem to use a plugin. It's called "NameTagEdit", or NTE for short, and it doesn't work. When I install it to my server it just says NameTagEdit -nte.png.b19bbfbe21d190b4268b93ffec8149c1.png which is really weird! So, if you can help me with this that would be really apperciated.

Edited by CoolAlex4734

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. - Thomas Edison

🔨 Keep Developing!

8 answers to this question

Check your server logs to see what that plugin says while it is trying to load.

Discord - tarna256

In-game name - _Tarna_

Website - https://tarna.dev
Paste Site: https://paste.tarna.dev

---------------------------------------------------------

[VIP] - 7/27/2020

Community Support - 7/8/20 | 11/3/20

Helper  - 11/3/20 - 2/21/21

Moderator - 2/21/21 - 5/17/21

❤️ - 5/17/21 - now

Moderator - 12/20/22 - now

---------------------------------------------------------

image.png.70849a9b84e0347ce107b8e3eaee312c.pngimage.png.2111009afbd8bef10966ba9ede35a199.png

So I just checked an this warning came: 

[16:29:43] [Server thread/WARN]: Legacy plugin NametagEdit v4.4.10 does not specify an api-version.

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. - Thomas Edison

🔨 Keep Developing!

On 8/11/2022 at 6:32 PM, CoolAlex4734 said:

So I just checked an this warning came: 

[16:29:43] [Server thread/WARN]: Legacy plugin NametagEdit v4.4.10 does not specify an api-version.

That's not the log message we're looking for, look for something like Loading/Enabling NameTagEdit, the startup error should be right under that, make sure to send the whole thing

[<3]

DMs open - Discord » mrtibo | or send a forum message

On 8/12/2022 at 9:03 PM, MrTibo said:

That's not the log message we're looking for, look for something like Loading/Enabling NameTagEdit, the startup error should be right under that, make sure to send the whole thing

I got on my server and did /nte and this error came:

[17:43:07] [Server thread/ERROR]: null
org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Cannot execute command 'nte' in plugin NametagEdit v4.4.10 - plugin is disabled.

I don't know if that helps, but that's all I can find for now. I'll try my hardest to find what you asked for..

(Edit: I found a log in latest.log >> [13:08:44] [Server thread/WARN]: Legacy plugin NametagEdit v4.4.10 does not specify an api-version.)

Edited by CoolAlex4734
found a log

🔨 Keep Developing!

I just watched a tutorial on how to use nametagedit on minehut.. And, I need Vault which I don't have!

(Edit: Vault doesn't work.. Can you still help? lol)

Edited by CoolAlex4734
I tried adding Vault, but it didn't work.

🔨 Keep Developing!