Im DONE with Minehut

Orochimaru

I`ve lost all my proggres yesteday (400 Hours), and i know how it happen

Before anything , you have to know that the last backup i did was 30 days ago , as we know , yesterady minehut went offline for some hours , i was playing with my friends and then (randomly) my server closed , i knew Minehut does this once 1-2 months (maintanance) so i didint really cared , and i just waited , BUT when i joined back on my server i was surprised to see how i had NO armor and NO netherite tools , just like that i lost my progress , and i EXACLY knew how , i lost my progress because the server got suddenly closed  , and because Minehut is an ****** service that DOSENT backup your server BEFORE closing your world , the world got corrupted and the server automatically loaded the 30 DAYS OLD backup , i`ve lost ALL my progress because Minehut DOSENT announce players that they`re going to shut down their servers ( fun fact , they can give you ads while you`re playing on your server , but they cant simply announce you that they`re going to shut down your servers ) i know i cant get my world back , and i dont care , the only reason i was using minehut was because everyone can open the server , thats it.

55 minutes ago, Orochimaru said:

I`ve lost all my proggres yesteday (400 Hours), and i know how it happen

Before anything , you have to know that the last backup i did was 30 days ago , as we know , yesterady minehut went offline for some hours , i was playing with my friends and then (randomly) my server closed , i knew Minehut does this once 1-2 months (maintanance) so i didint really cared , and i just waited , BUT when i joined back on my server i was surprised to see how i had NO armor and NO netherite tools , just like that i lost my progress , and i EXACLY knew how , i lost my progress because the server got suddenly closed  , and because Minehut is an shitty service that DOSENT backup your server BEFORE closing your world , the world got corrupted and the server automatically loaded the 30 DAYS OLD backup , i`ve lost ALL my progress because Minehut DOSENT announce players that they`re going to shut down their servers ( fun fact , they can give you ads while you`re playing on your server , but they cant simply announce you that they`re going to shut down your servers ) i know i cant get my world back , and i dont care , the only reason i was using minehut was because everyone can open the server , thats it.

contact minehut support http://minehut.com/support/form

image.png.bc433d6489d70ad831075fe76809b993.png

Lifestealed | Minecraft Servers

OG [VIP] 12/26/20 - 10/27/2021
OG [PRO] 12/27/21 - 11/18/2022
OG [LEGEND] 11/18/2022 - 3/14/2023
[DEFAULT] 3/14/2023 - Present

Doesn't look like Minehut went offline for a few hours yesterday. Your server probably just crashed. And they do send announcements in game before they close servers for things like maintenances but since the server probably just crashed, that's why there was no announcements made.

And if your aren't just in a different world from your stuff, just make a support ticket like the others have been saying and they may be able to help more with your issue. 

Discord - tarna256

In-game name - _Tarna_

Website - https://tarna.dev
Paste Site: https://paste.tarna.dev

---------------------------------------------------------

[VIP] - 7/27/2020

Community Support - 7/8/20 | 11/3/20

Helper  - 11/3/20 - 2/21/21

Moderator - 2/21/21 - 5/17/21

❤️ - 5/17/21 - now

Moderator - 12/20/22 - now

---------------------------------------------------------

image.png.70849a9b84e0347ce107b8e3eaee312c.pngimage.png.2111009afbd8bef10966ba9ede35a199.png