A full Chat control GUI

Yourdadisyourmom42

Full Chat control GUI

https://pastebin.com/RGM1cRj0

Edit: 

I accidently forgot some lines! use the new one ^^^

I know for clearing chat, the "loop 6000" part is crazy and lags a server, but I did it because some clients such as lunar, allows you so you can scroll up thousands of texts. I guess looping it 6000 times is big enough where you can't scroll all the way to the top when the chat was cleared.

If you have any issues, please tell me so I can fix it!

Edited by Yourdadisyourmom42

13 minutes ago, Lapzzo said:

Thanks. Btw lunar has spam stack mod, so the clearchat doesnt work

Wondering how you would clear the chat for lunar client then lol

I used to play Minehut I guess?
Yeah, I still watch the forums for some reason. (15/5/2023)

4 hours ago, pizzaschut said:

Wondering how you would clear the chat for lunar client then lol

send "%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%" to all players

This should do.

Also using send to all players instead of broadcast so it won't spam console. 

Edit: I'm actually not 100% sure this will work. Just depends on how Skript handles %nl%

Edited by _Tarna_
  • Thanks 2

Discord - tarna256

In-game name - _Tarna_

Website - https://tarna.dev
Paste Site: https://paste.tarna.dev

---------------------------------------------------------

[VIP] - 7/27/2020

Community Support - 7/8/20 | 11/3/20

Helper  - 11/3/20 - 2/21/21

Moderator - 2/21/21 - 5/17/21

❤️ - 5/17/21 - now

Moderator - 12/20/22 - now

---------------------------------------------------------

image.png.70849a9b84e0347ce107b8e3eaee312c.pngimage.png.2111009afbd8bef10966ba9ede35a199.png

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
On 8/17/2021 at 5:50 AM, Yourdadisyourmom42 said:

Full Chat control GUI

https://pastebin.com/RGM1cRj0

Edit: 

I accidently forgot some lines! use the new one ^^^

I know for clearing chat, the "loop 6000" part is crazy and lags a server, but I did it because some clients such as lunar, allows you so you can scroll up thousands of texts. I guess looping it 6000 times is big enough where you can't scroll all the way to the top when the chat was cleared.

If you have any issues, please tell me so I can fix it!

Lunar Moment