How to prove mh staff are breaking rules c:

notmerry

I was muted a while back for "Discrimination" and I appealed not gonna say a lot of detail but that last message was.. "You spoke during a mute" and I was banned on the "Discord Server"

for mute "evading". (Apparently you can't tell staff when you appeal to discord to get your account unbanned from Discord Services to get muted again. the only speaking I could of done is voice chat because I wasn't muted for voice chat I was muted for text. - Wumpus 😄

Oi, Benny fix the staff team I can't contact you my best place is to post to an open field of ducks and goose. >:C

1 hour ago, NotBlitz said:

I was muted a while back for "Discrimination" and I appealed not gonna say a lot of detail but that last message was.. "You spoke during a mute" and I was banned on the "Discord Server"

for mute "evading". (Apparently you can't tell staff when you appeal to discord to get your account unbanned from Discord Services to get muted again. the only speaking I could of done is voice chat because I wasn't muted for voice chat I was muted for text. - Wumpus 😄

Oi, Benny fix the staff team I can't contact you my best place is to post to an open field of ducks and goose. >:C

I believe that asking staff to read your appeal is against the rules and they thought that you did that. But what do you mean You spoke during a mute, isn't that what mutes are for?

Edited by Nd_

If you have a concern with a specific staff member, just contact  a manager.

Joined on January 17th 2016

VIP since April 5 2017 - August 1st 2019

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

SrMod since November 2nd - 2/7/21

Patron since February 8 - 3/7/21

Mod since March 8 2021

Retired since idk when

[IMG]    button.png?t=Appeal&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1 button.png?t=Rules&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1  

If I helped or entertained you at all today, please react with a heart.