Mcdonald's Ice cream machines

Bassouli

As you all know, between the years 2016 to 2020, almost all mcdonald's Ice crea machines were broken and dysfunctional, I couldnt get my mcflurry or the cone thing for so long :(. Now in 2021 this is no longer the issue, but I want your input, what do you guys thing happened? What was their problem? and how did they find a solution by the end of 2020?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bassouli said:

As you all know, between the years 2016 to 2020, almost all mcdonald's Ice crea machines were broken and dysfunctional, I couldnt get my mcflurry or the cone thing for so long :(. Now in 2021 this is no longer the issue, but I want your input, what do you guys thing happened? What was their problem? and how did they find a solution by the end of 2020?

Do you want ice? I have a planet full of ice.

• Like 2

Hello there! If you're reading this, hope you're having a wonderful day!

Feel free to contact me via Discord (CoolProgrammer#1920) for any help.

My DMs are always open for help.

You can also message via. forum messages for help.

1604908226_ScreenShot2021-01-28at10_32_28AM.png.2646ad6be239a9d0756a99e8e15602ab.png

Also, don't hesitate to leave a like on my post if I helped you in any way.

1 hour ago, CoolProgrammer said:

Do you want ice? I have a planet full of ice.

i have a planet full of pushpins, you should visit one day!

• Like 2

Developer

Joined Minecraft in 2010 on PC

Joined Minehut in August 2016

1 year Skript experience

2 months Java experience

5 months Javascript experience

On 7/3/2021 at 7:02 AM, Bassouli said:

McDonalds workers claim that they say they are broken when they don't want to work the machine.

• Like 1

I'm just a known player who been playing since the 24 July 2019.

Please don't DM me for support, go here (if you don't mind waiting) or join Minehut's Discord (which is more active) if you need assistance.

It is unfortunate that for so long, the ice cream machines were broken. The torture was unbearable. Within it all, the ice cream even when not broken within that time, was just not the same. We all know McDonald's ice cream as this amazing tasing food, so delicious and so tasty. But within these years, if by a sliver of hope, the ice cream was accessible, it came out sour and bitter. Not the same ice cream we would have gotten in 2021. Now, we get ice cream all the time, instant access and it tastes better than ever. No more sour and bitter ice cream ruling the machine, but now a new and flavorful ice cream. It is a paradise!

• Like 2

[PATRON] Echology

image.png.25b196fc30999f9133398315a98c2b11.png

Sponk = Weeb