RELEASED LOOT RAIN SKRIPT

bob23456284524

command /reloadlootdrop:
    trigger:
        set {LOOT::*} to #you can put any items. if you want multiple items(which you should want) you put an and between the items. you do not use "". for example. book and diamond and spawner
every 1 hour:
    set {_x} to random integer between -30 and 24 #you can edit  _x and _z. random integer is to randomize the loot region.
    set {_z} to random integer between 11 and -40
    broadcast "&2 &l There is a loot rain at %{_x}% , 68 %{_z}% which will begin in 30 seconds. get ready to catch the loot and not get killed!"
    wait 30 seconds
    broadcast "&2 &l THE LOOT HAS DROPPED"
    loop 50 times:
        drop a random item out of {LOOT::*} at location({_x}, 68, {_z},world "lobby") #the y region is set to 68 becuase i never needed y randomization for my server. if you want y axis randomization add "set {_y} to random integer between ~ and ~". and edit the 68 in this line to {_y)
        wait 0.5 second #i added a break so all the loot doesnt fall at the same time

easy to use and setup loot rain skript. i might add commands to set up loot regions and stuff but i have no motivation to continue working on this skript. if you want you can improve this skript and release a better version of this but i dont care. you can use this skript whenever and wherever you want. idc if i get credit or not if you use this skript of if you modify it. remember use /sk reload <the name of the file you put the scipt in> /reloadlootdrop after you edit the loot tables. /sk reload <the name of the file you put the scipt in> is enough if you just want to edit loot spawn region. hope you like this.

Edited by bob23456284524

I don't think /sk reload all is necessary as it messes up all skripts gui you have made with TuSke. /sk reload <file name> should be better. 

Owner of play.hiveminez.net

⊱------------------------------⊰

Joined Minehut on 1/28/2021 (Same day I got Minecraft)

[VIP] - 3/14/2021

[LEGEND] - 5/27/2021

⊱------------------------------⊰

Discord - NotKaizo#0001

In-game name - iKaizo_

If you need any help, feel free to contact me.

34 minutes ago, NotKaizo31 said:

I don't think /sk reload all is necessary as it messes up all skripts gui you have made with TuSke. /sk reload <file name> should be better. 

*whispers* Vanilla > TuSke

But yeah I agree just reload your skript that should be enough.

tumblr_lqahoaPLkC1ql1l0v.gif

Feel free to add me on discord if you:

dc3456c-e0ec58e8-c807-43e3-b986-5224b91a need help with plugins

dc3456c-e0ec58e8-c807-43e3-b986-5224b91a need help with skripts

dc3456c-e0ec58e8-c807-43e3-b986-5224b91a need to vent about something

tumblr_lqahoaPLkC1ql1l0v.gif

>[ ‧₊˚꒰ʚ Starshine ɞ ‧✦ *#2683 ]<