I used a story generator.

Jackson85

Not saved  Jump to options for sharing, commenting and voting.

Today, I decided that I should take Micheal and Trent and insert them in a story generator. This was the result of the information I put in. The only things I inserted into the blanks it asked for were their names, the part where it tells Micheal to go away, and the name Minehut. Everything else I just clicked suggest and moved on. I didn't fix any grammatical errors as I wanted to give you this in it's pure form. Also J Swizzle is now my pen name.

P.S. All the opinions of them in this story are not mine and are just what the generator said. Micheal and Trent, you rock.

Two Thoughtful Uncles Thinking to the Beat

A Short Story
by J swizzle

Trent had always loved wonderful Minehut with its proud, puny players. It was a place where he felt happy.

He was an annoying, lovable, milk drinker with large arms and red legs. His friends saw him as a great, grubby god. Once, he had even helped an awful Micheal cross the road. That's the sort of man he was.

Trent walked over to the window and reflected on his occasionally laggy surroundings. The rain hammered like running ostrich.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Micheal. Micheal was a brave animal with wobbly arms and fragile legs.

Trent gulped. He was not prepared for Micheal.

As Trent stepped outside and Micheal came closer, he could see the faffdorking glint in his eye.

Micheal gazed with the affection of 503 loyal leaking lizards. He said, in hushed tones, "I want hug."

Trent looked back, even more eager and still touching the sticky table. "Micheal, go away," he replied.

They looked at each other with confused feelings, like two teeny-tiny, thirsty turtles hating at a very aggressive Trent's birthday party, which had jazz music playing in the background and two thoughtful uncles thinking to the beat.

Trent regarded Micheal's wobbly arms and fragile legs. "I feel the same way!" revealed Trent with a delighted grin.

Micheal looked sad, his emotions blushing like an unrealistic, united U.S. Library of Congress.

Then Micheal came inside for a nice drink of milk.

THE END 

Joined on January 17th 2016

VIP since April 5 2017 - August 1st 2019

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

SrMod since November 2nd - 2/7/21

Patron since February 8 - 3/7/21

Mod since March 8 2021

Retired since idk when

[IMG]    button.png?t=Appeal&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1 button.png?t=Rules&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1  

If I helped or entertained you at all today, please react with a heart.

(the cover was automatically generated for those of you wondering why that is so ugly)

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

Mod since March 8 2021

Retired since idk when

[IMG]    button.png?t=Appeal&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1 button.png?t=Rules&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1  

10 hours ago, Jackson85 said:
Not saved  Jump to options for sharing, commenting and voting.

Today, I decided that I should take Micheal and Trent and insert them in a story generator. This was the result of the information I put in. The only things I inserted into the blanks it asked for were their names, the part where it tells Micheal to go away, and the name Minehut. Everything else I just clicked suggest and moved on. I didn't fix any grammatical errors as I wanted to give you this in it's pure form. Also J Swizzle is now my pen name.

P.S. All the opinions of them in this story are not mine and are just what the generator said. Micheal and Trent, you rock.

A Short Story
by J swizzle

Trent had always loved wonderful Minehut with its proud, puny players. It was a place where he felt happy.

He was an annoying, lovable, milk drinker with large arms and red legs. His friends saw him as a great, grubby god. Once, he had even helped an awful Micheal cross the road. That's the sort of man he was.

Trent walked over to the window and reflected on his occasionally laggy surroundings. The rain hammered like running ostrich.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Micheal. Micheal was a brave animal with wobbly arms and fragile legs.

Trent gulped. He was not prepared for Micheal.

As Trent stepped outside and Micheal came closer, he could see the faffdorking glint in his eye.

Micheal gazed with the affection of 503 loyal leaking lizards. He said, in hushed tones, "I want hug."

Trent looked back, even more eager and still touching the sticky table. "Micheal, go away," he replied.

They looked at each other with confused feelings, like two teeny-tiny, thirsty turtles hating at a very aggressive Trent's birthday party, which had jazz music playing in the background and two thoughtful uncles thinking to the beat.

Trent regarded Micheal's wobbly arms and fragile legs. "I feel the same way!" revealed Trent with a delighted grin.

Micheal looked sad, his emotions blushing like an unrealistic, united U.S. Library of Congress.

Then Micheal came inside for a nice drink of milk.

THE END 

Trent was thinking about Tox again. Tox was an energetic king with skinny eyebrows and fat thighs.

Trent walked over to the window and reflected on his quiet surroundings. He had always hated old-fashioned Minehut HQ with its loud, leaking Lots of Computer. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel happy.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the an energetic figure of Tox .

Trent gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a noble, popular, tea drinker with short eyebrows and fragile thighs. His friends saw him as a quaint, quirky queen. Once, he had even revived a dying, kitten.

But not even a noble person who had once revived a dying, kitten, was prepared for what Tox had in store today.

The rain hammered like partying dogs, making Trent calm. Trent grabbed a giant banana that had been strewn nearby; he massaged it with his fingers.

As Trent stepped outside and Tox came closer, he could see the shredded glint in his eye.

Tox glared with all the wrath of 3988 incredible hollow hamsters. He said, in hushed tones, "I hate you and I want revenge."

Trent looked back, even more calm and still fingering the giant banana. "Tox, I hate you and all your works," he replied.

They looked at each other with stable feelings, like two shaggy, squealing snakes loving at a very violent party, which had jazz music playing in the background and two cowardly uncles talking to the beat.

Trent regarded Tox's skinny eyebrows and fat thighs. "I feel the same way!" revealed Trent with a delighted grin.

Tox looked relaxed, his emotions blushing like a successful, scary sausage.

Then Tox came inside for a nice cup of tea.

THE END

Heres my result lmao!

Things to know about me

• I have 2 years of skript experience

• I work on my servers all by myself
• I like being alone

• I have insane trust issues

• I simp for alot of people (trying my best not to)

• My mental age is somewhere 8

• I dont like meeting new people

• Very toxic

Discord Swayl#0099

MC IGN - Swayl

(I suggest avoiding me because I get too attached to people quick)

14 minutes ago, Swayl said:

Trent was thinking about Tox again. Tox was an energetic king with skinny eyebrows and fat thighs.

Trent walked over to the window and reflected on his quiet surroundings. He had always hated old-fashioned Minehut HQ with its loud, leaking Lots of Computer. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel happy.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the an energetic figure of Tox .

Trent gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a noble, popular, tea drinker with short eyebrows and fragile thighs. His friends saw him as a quaint, quirky queen. Once, he had even revived a dying, kitten.

But not even a noble person who had once revived a dying, kitten, was prepared for what Tox had in store today.

The rain hammered like partying dogs, making Trent calm. Trent grabbed a giant banana that had been strewn nearby; he massaged it with his fingers.

As Trent stepped outside and Tox came closer, he could see the shredded glint in his eye.

Tox glared with all the wrath of 3988 incredible hollow hamsters. He said, in hushed tones, "I hate you and I want revenge."

Trent looked back, even more calm and still fingering the giant banana. "Tox, I hate you and all your works," he replied.

They looked at each other with stable feelings, like two shaggy, squealing snakes loving at a very violent party, which had jazz music playing in the background and two cowardly uncles talking to the beat.

Trent regarded Tox's skinny eyebrows and fat thighs. "I feel the same way!" revealed Trent with a delighted grin.

Tox looked relaxed, his emotions blushing like a successful, scary sausage.

Then Tox came inside for a nice cup of tea.

THE END

Heres my result lmao!

Beautiful. Truly beautiful.

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

Mod since March 8 2021

Retired since idk when

2 hours ago, Jackson85 said:

Beautiful. Truly beautiful.

The rain hammered like partying dogs, making Trent calm. Trent grabbed a giant banana that had been strewn nearby; he massaged it with his fingers.

this part made me laugh

Things to know about me

• I have 2 years of skript experience

• I work on my servers all by myself
• I like being alone

• I have insane trust issues

• I simp for alot of people (trying my best not to)

• My mental age is somewhere 8

• I dont like meeting new people

• Very toxic

Discord Swayl#0099

MC IGN - Swayl

(I suggest avoiding me because I get too attached to people quick)

On 6/13/2019 at 9:01 AM, Swayl said:

The rain hammered like partying dogs, making Trent calm. Trent grabbed a giant banana that had been strewn nearby; he massaged it with his fingers.

this part made me laugh

Words cannot describe how beautiful that quote is.

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

Mod since March 8 2021

Retired since idk when