Addition Plugin

WeebIsASadCat

How to make custom commands?

~To make it easier I would like to have a command that tells/give people links, items, etc. 
~Currently I don't know how to use them though it would be a great help if you can assist me.

~I don't know if doing [msg] using custom commands sends it to the whole server or not.

SIimeFun.minehut.gg a WIP server with SlimeFun plugin to join  

Copy and paste SIimeFun.minehut.gg in the multiplayer or type it in with a L being a uppercase i!

OR

Type /join SIimeFun

54 minutes ago, Nd_ said:

I would suggest using Skript

If you need any help, feel free to ask me

help Idk wtf your talking about lol

Copy and paste SIimeFun.minehut.gg in the multiplayer or type it in with a L being a uppercase i!

OR

Type /join SIimeFun

Just now, WeebIsASadCat said:

help Idk wtf your talking about lol

Skript is a plugin which is sort of like a simple Java, for example if you want a command that gives the player a diamond, then type this

command /diamond:
      trigger:
            give a diamond to the player

If you want to use skript, install the plugin, go to  the plugin file, press on scripts, add a file named (file name).sk then type the code inside of the file

1 minute ago, Nd_ said:

Skript is a plugin which is sort of like a simple Java, for example if you want a command that gives the player a diamond, then type this

command /diamond:
      trigger:

If you want to use skript, install the plugin, go to  the plugin file, press on scripts, add a file named (file name).sk then type the code inside of the file

What would I type to like give a link or something

OR

Type /join SIimeFun

3 minutes ago, Nd_ said:

command /diamond:
      trigger:

6de69701967c522b8d9a867ea1d42124.png

• Thanks 1

OR

Type /join SIimeFun

1 minute ago, WeebIsASadCat said:

What would I type to like give a link or something

From my knowledge, you have to install the plugin Skript-JSON, then do 

command /website:
      trigger:
            message "{"text":"Click here to go to the website","clickEvent":{"action":"open_url","value":"forums.minehut.com"}}"

I have never used this addon so tell me if this doesn't work(it probably won't)

2 minutes ago, Nd_ said:

From my knowledge, you have to install the plugin Skript-JSON, then do 

command /website:
      trigger:
            message "{"text":"Click here to go to the website","clickEvent":{"action":"open_url","value":"forums.minehut.com"}}"

I have never used this addon so tell me if this doesn't work(it probably won't)

No plugin called Skript-JSON

OR

Type /join SIimeFun

1 minute ago, Nd_ said:

Type in JSON in the plugins

the folder

I added the plugin But also has no access

OR

Type /join SIimeFun

2 minutes ago, Nd_ said:

Make sure that you are in the script folder in the Skript folder, also make sure your file name ends in .sk

What? I'm on the minehut Sever folder I have no idea what your talking about I can't find it

OR

Type /join SIimeFun

Just now, Nd_ said:

Did you install the plugin?

If you did then go in game and type /sk reload all

Ill try tommorow I GTG

OR

Type /join SIimeFun

You guys might wanna contact each other via discord to figure this out since I feel like it'd be easier than talking over forums posts lol.

Breathing is a fun and healthy way to stay alive!

Recommended By 9/10 Doctors!

☭
Sharing Is Caring 

moo   🐄