LoganTheGreat

Bedrock server support would be great, for Windows 10 edition and for PE, so we wouldn't have to go elsewhere for that.

Of course, it would also help if Mojang and the console companies would allow consoles to connect to Bedrock (non-Realms) servers, too.

-T

On 6/14/2019 at 10:06 AM, Togusa said:

Of course, it would also help if Mojang and the console companies would allow consoles to connect to Bedrock (non-Realms) servers, too.

-T

They do. Bedrock is cross platform for Windows 10, mobile (android and iPhone), xbox one and Nintendo Switch.

Playstation didn't join bedrock (yet), my guess is due to the fact that to play online you have to log into an Xbox Live account (in all fairness and in Sony's defence, why the heck would they want PS4 players logging into an Xbox account? - I believe Sony/Microsoft recently came to some agreement for cross platform gaming which may mean PS4 could possibly be joining bedrock in the near(ish) future)

• 2 months later...

I agree with you all, I am a Java Edition player and I own a server, but I do miss having the Bedrock Minehut. Phones, you can take them anywhere and work on your Minehut server. The reason they blocked Bedrock players is because there are lot's of features they want to add.

• 3 months later...