Is their a way to veiw your history in worlds played when you are in the town thing because the map is offline?

Not_sus_at_all

Question

3 answers to this question

Unfortunately, there is no way. You could ask other people if they know the server by describing it to them or browse through the server list to see if anything sounds familiar.

I'd suggest writing down the names or adding the server to your Favorites by right-clicking the server icon in the server browser.

rose city STICKER

RosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaR

i code, animate, develop, UI design, learn, and adapt, as well as make servers, of course

💐Joined Minehut sometime in 2014
💐VIP sometime in 2018
💐Legend in January 2021
💐Helper on 4/11/2021
💐♥ (Retired) on 5/17/2021
💐 Moderator on 8/18/2023

There is no way currently. Sorry. If you remember any player names of those on the server who may still be online, you can /find them.

Joined on January 17th 2016

VIP since April 5 2017 - August 1st 2019

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

SrMod since November 2nd - 2/7/21

Patron since February 8 - 3/7/21

Mod since March 8 2021

Retired since idk when

[IMG]    button.png?t=Appeal&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1 button.png?t=Rules&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1  

If I helped or entertained you at all today, please react with a heart.

10 hours ago, Not_sus_at_all said:

I found a really cool server that i liked a lot but i got thier by press ing the "random server" button and i cant find it please help me.

There is one way of which you can find the server you were on.

Every single time, do you notice how minehut sends you a message saying "Sending you to (server-name)."?

That's the trick, your Minecraft client also stores logs, and you can find out what servers your visited in a particular session.

If you are on Windows, do the following:

-> Hit Windows + R on your keyboard. Then type in %appdata%. Hit Enter.

-> Now go into Roaming > .minecraft > logs folder.

-> Here, you can find all your compressed logs, as well as your current log saved as latest.log.

-> If it was recent, then open latest.log and search for "Sending you to" and here you will find all the servers you joined recently.

-> In-case it wasn't recent, you can find and unzip a compressed log according to the date or time it was created. Once unzipped, you will find a .log file again. Do the same thing as in last step.

If you are on Darwin/OS X, do the following:

-> Hit Command + Space Bar on your keyboard to open Spotlight. Then type in ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/logs and hit Enter.

-> Here, you can find all your compressed logs, as well as your current log saved as latest.log.

-> If it was recent, then open latest.log and search for "Sending you to" and here you will find all the servers you joined recently.

-> In-case it wasn't recent, you can find and unzip a compressed log according to the date or time it was created. Once unzipped, you will find a .log file again. Do the same thing as in last step.

You can find out servers using this method till Minehut adds a server history feature. Good luck.

Edited by CoolProgrammer
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hello there! If you're reading this, hope you're having a wonderful day!

Feel free to contact me via Discord (CoolProgrammer#1920) for any help.

My DMs are always open for help.

You can also message via. forum messages for help.

1604908226_ScreenShot2021-01-28at10_32_28AM.png.2646ad6be239a9d0756a99e8e15602ab.png

Also, don't hesitate to leave a like on my post if I helped you in any way.