Skin ban

TheAlfa136

Question

9 answers to this question

1 minute ago, TheAlfa136 said:

I got banned forever for using an innapropriate skin when I was using Dream's skin and I was wondering if I could get unbanned because I just want to play with my friends.

Well, no, you didn't have a Dream skin.

But go to https://forums.minehut.com/forum/818-reports-appeals-information/ if you changed your skin.

[June 2016 - May 2021]

Thank you Minehut for years of fun.

13 minutes ago, TheAlfa136 said:

I got banned forever for using an innapropriate skin when I was using Dream's skin and I was wondering if I could get unbanned because I just want to play with my friends.

If you’re gonna try to get unbanned, try not lying next time. You had an “edgy” skin, to say the least.

2 minutes ago, TheAlfa136 said:

what's that?

It’s a way of seeing a minecraft account’s past skins and usernames. It’s also my favorite way to see whether or not people are lying with skin/username bans (which you were).

Edited by Pechu317

To prevent further drama, I'm going to be locking this post. To be unbanned, you must appeal here. I highly recommend telling the truth in your appeal.

Locked.

• Like 2

Joined on January 17th 2016

VIP since April 5 2017 - August 1st 2019

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

SrMod since November 2nd - 2/7/21

Patron since February 8 - 3/7/21

Mod since March 8 2021

Retired since idk when

[IMG]    button.png?t=Appeal&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1 button.png?t=Rules&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1  

If I helped or entertained you at all today, please react with a heart.