Free Plugin Limit to 12.

EliasCoptere

Hello.

I played on Minehut a lot at the time. I also made a lot of Minehut servers for the world to enjoy and i had a lot of fun because of all the plugins i could use. Then i stopped playing because i had stuff to do and when i came back about a year after.... I learned that the plugins have now been limited to 12 in free servers. That actually ruined me. Especially with all those plugins that require other plugins, the limit is very quick to achieve. I tried survival servers, PVP servers, i had so many ideas and the plugin limit just blocked my ideas. I really hope they are going to remove that thing in later Minehut updates.

The special thing about Minehut was that it was free. But now is it fun?

• Sad 3

Hey I'm Elias and I use Minehut to make server for the world to enjoy.

Glad to hear your perspective on this, I'm sure there is many of others like you who also have questions about the plugin limit.

Edited by tigero9

Default - 5/10/2017 - 8/1/2018
[VIP] - 8/1/2018 - 11/25/2020
[HELPER] - 11/25/2020 - 3/8/2021
[MOD] - 3/8/2021 - 5/17/2021
[<3] 5/17/2021 - Now

Former Minehut Moderator.

Yeah, Minehut has changed a lot in the past year, most notably with the new server plans and plugin limits.

The plugin limits are most likely here to stay. For survival servers, I think you'd be able to create one without exceeding the limit. 

If you vote everyday for a month then you'll be able to purchase the lowest plan which grants you a month of no plugin limit.

hey gamer! unless you're Jackson then you're toxic.

Senior Moderator since July 21st 2020

- Currently leading the Recruitment and Media Team.

• 1 month later...
On 12/27/2020 at 6:32 PM, EliasCoptere said:

Hello.

I played on Minehut a lot at the time. I also made a lot of Minehut servers for the world to enjoy and i had a lot of fun because of all the plugins i could use. Then i stopped playing because i had stuff to do and when i came back about a year after.... I learned that the plugins have now been limited to 12 in free servers. That actually ruined me. Especially with all those plugins that require other plugins, the limit is very quick to achieve. I tried survival servers, PVP servers, i had so many ideas and the plugin limit just blocked my ideas. I really hope they are going to remove that thing in later Minehut updates.

ikr this makes my life bad too. I really wish that they remove the plugin limit. i hate it when i reach the limit i might as well quit minehut till they remove plugin limits because i am not gonna pay for more plugins or at least make the free servers plugin limit to 50 and the other ones for unlimited then i will be happy and join back thanks sinciearly minecraft player Mist_Dragon243.

Minehut is very good compared to other free server hosts. Most free server hosts offer less server storage than Minehut. free server hosts are usually used for simply playing on a survival world with some friends and you wont really need any plugins for that. You can also vote for Minehut on the server lists to get credits which can be used to buy a better server plan.

IGN: LordUltron    Discord: ThunderStorm#6354

-------------------------------------------------------------image.png.4c4c27822b59b56f6996b43655338072.png

-------------------------------------------------------------

On 12/27/2020 at 12:32 PM, EliasCoptere said:

Hello.

Its a free service so as long as they arent making it so your server can only run like 2 hours out of the whole day then Minehut will continue to thrive.

If you have any ideas on how they can make bank tons of money to remove the plugin count then they would probably like to know

2020-12-04-23-49-55_1.gif.3724f1a829a773