Is it possible to upload a folder

AlreadyTaken

Question

9 answers to this question

Unfortunately, you cannot upload folders, but you can make them. In order to do this, go into the File Manager on your Minehut control panel and select the following icon: Untitled.png.eb223cd52f3e23ba618bd9cd59baec63.png

After creating your folder, you will need to upload each file from your datapack manually, one-by-one.

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, AlreadyTaken said:

Ok thanks, another question would you put your data pack in the plugin folder or does it not matter?

Unfortunately, I'm not really an expert on datapacks, so I don't know exactly; however, I think you need to go into your File Manager tab, select the folder titled "world", then within the folder titled "datapacks" create a new folder for your datapack, and then transfer all of your datapack's files, one-by-one into there. The tutorial here might help (timestamp: 1:51)

• Like 1

On 7/26/2019 at 9:46 AM, FirstTo1Million said:

You could download your world with "/dl world", unzip it, put the datapack in the "datapacks" folder, rezip the world, and then reupload the world from control panel (make sure server is offline before reuploading).

THIS IS GENIUS I WISH I SAW IT BEFORE I SPENT THREE HOURS DOING IT MANUALLY

yes I know this is a very old forrum an i do not care.

Edited by Cublicity
  • Like 1