Credits to dollar ratio.

Kyla

Hey, so recently I have been looking at the server plans a lot, and I got an idea. What if there was a credit per dollar ratio. This would be useful in calculating the price of each server plan since the price tag is in credits not dollars. So 1 credit is worth X amount of cents or dollars. I have never seen anyone do this on Minehut before.

Before you read further, please correct me if any of my calculations are wrong or have any suggestions.

I have tried to figure out the cost of server plans using the cheapest credit plan, and this is the math:
The cheapest plan is 800 credits worth $5.00 per month.

800 credits divided by $5.00 is 160 per dollar.

But we can go further.

160 credits divided by 100 cents is 1.6 credits per cent.

The highest and most expensive Minehut plan, the Minehut Unlimited plan, is worth 8,800 credits.

If 1.6 credits is equal to one cent, 1.6:1, then what is 8,800:X? X is the number of cents.

Because the credit per cent ratio is 1.6:1, we can just do 8,800 divided by 1.6... and we get...

8,800:5,500 aka the Minehut Unlimited plan is worth $55.00 per month.

For Minehut's highest plan, that is a reasonable price.

Edit: Voco the mod says the price is $50.

Edit 2: I put $5,500 per month instead of $55.00, I can now say that is the 12th typo I have made all week. Lol.

Edited by Kyla

I wish I was this good at math 😳

𝚄𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍

𝔻𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕠𝕣𝕕: @𝕌𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕕#𝟘𝟘𝟘𝟙

News & Updates  Rules • Helper Application

Reports • Appeals

𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚏𝚏 𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚑𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚎 𝟹𝟶𝚝𝚑, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶

i'm too bad at math to understand.

Founder - Minehut.xyz

The leading Minehut support website. We aim to provide top quality tutorials, provide answers to top questions, and help in any way we can. Our site is community driven, and we will continue to make it better and better.

Support | 28/08/20 -13/09/20

Senior Support | 13/09/20 - 19/10/20

forums.gif.5d3db2db4a05c9465b84fa9bf0293df4.gif

• 1 year later...