My Minehut VIP rank is gone?

GeertLast

Question

So I have been playing on Minehut for around 4 years now. Somewhere midway I got the VIP rank. I am not sure when, because someone gifted me the rank. I do unfortunately not know the player's name since it was a while ago, which is probably going to make this case difficult. I was playing on Minehut yesterday (11/25/2020) with my VIP rank. Now I log on a day later (which is 11/26/2020) and my VIP rank is suddenly gone. Obviously this is pretty annoying since I can't freely fly around anymore, or have an advertisement advantage.
I really hope my account could get tracked back in any way, because like I said, I did not make the purchase myself. I could try to find some witnesses who know I had the VIP rank if that would help.
I have also been looking trough my entire Minecraft screenshots folder, but I do not have any screenshots of myself in the Minehut lobby with the VIP rank. I know and understand this might seem suspicious, but I hope we could figure something out!

4 answers to this question

Just now, GeertLast said:

Hmmm... That's Minehut server support, my case is not really a server error.

Support tickets are not just for server related stuff. 

In the ticket, for issue category put "other". And the next 3 options, which ask about your minecraft type, just put what you use and thats not gonna matter much for this ticket. For server where issue occurs, put not server related. Then in the issue details box, just explain your issue. Say like you had the vip rank and after the update, you don't have it anymore.

Discord - tarna256

In-game name - _Tarna_

Website - https://tarna.dev
Paste Site: https://paste.tarna.dev

---------------------------------------------------------

[VIP] - 7/27/2020

Community Support - 7/8/20 | 11/3/20

Helper  - 11/3/20 - 2/21/21

Moderator - 2/21/21 - 5/17/21

❤️ - 5/17/21 - now

Moderator - 12/20/22 - now

---------------------------------------------------------

image.png.70849a9b84e0347ce107b8e3eaee312c.pngimage.png.2111009afbd8bef10966ba9ede35a199.png